Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Feds Bust Militia Plot to Kidnap Whitmer

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar

Well one of the main guys is no fan of Trump or Law Enforcement...

https://notthebee.com/article/gov-wh...he-hates-trump

https://twitter.com/i/status/1314561881760247809
    "Trump is not your friend, dude. It amazes me that people actually believe that when he's shown over and over and over again that he's a tyrant. Every single person that works for government is your enemy, dude."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1314285414962925569
    "They are oppressing you for a paycheck. If you’re still supporting law enforcement, you are supporting the people who are enforcing slavery on everyone else."

This is Brandon Caserta, a man who was arrested for a plot to kidnap Gov. Whitmer. He’s a police hating anarchist.
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

Quote Originally Posted by CS Tactical View Post
    https://notthebee.com/article/gov-wh...he-hates-trump

https://twitter.com/i/status/1314561881760247809
    "Trump is not your friend, dude. It amazes me that people actually believe that when he's shown over and over and over again that he's a tyrant. Every single person that works for government is your enemy, dude."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1314285414962925569
    "They are oppressing you for a paycheck. If you’re still supporting law enforcement, you are supporting the people who are enforcing slavery on everyone else."

This is Brandon Caserta, a man who was arrested for a plot to kidnap Gov. Whitmer. He’s a police hating anarchist.
    Come on...you know Trump is just paying him to say that.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter

How long until Trump is blamed?

Uh-Oh:

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer accused President Trump on Thursday of providing a “rallying cry” to hate groups after the FBI uncovered a plot by individuals connected to an anti-government militia to abduct her ahead of the presidential election.
    With liberty and justice for all...must be 18, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply, not available in all states.

The sitting Sheriff of Barry County (in South West Michigan) suggested in an interview that this might not be kidnapping, but rather a legal citizen's arrest for the felonies the Governor committed (presumably meaning pandemic restrictions). Lovely.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart Carter View Post

Uh-Oh:
    Uh-Oh 2:
    Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot is the latest public figure to pile on President Trump for a foiled plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer.

“I think all roads lead back to Donald Trump,” Lightfoot said, according to the Chicago Tribune. “Unfortunately, every single time he attacks a public official, and I know this personally, there are those who take that as license to come after us.”

Lightfoot and Trump have a long history of sparring, with the president repeatedly describing Chicago as a cesspool of violence and blaming Democratic leadership and Lightfoot accusing him of mischaracterizing the city to score political points...

Lightfoot and other prominent Democrats, including former Vice President Joe Biden and Whitmer, say an April tweet from Trump urging people to “Liberate Michigan!” is to blame for the plot against the governor.
    With liberty and justice for all...must be 18, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply, not available in all states.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRoland View Post
    The sitting Sheriff of Barry County (in South West Michigan) suggested in an interview that this might not be kidnapping, but rather a legal citizen's arrest for the felonies the Governor committed (presumably meaning pandemic restrictions). Lovely.
    Appears to be real.

“It’s just a charge, and they say a plot to kidnap, but you have to remember that, are they trying to kidnap?” Leaf said. “Cause a lot of people are angry with the governor and they want her arrested. So, are they trying to arrest or was it a kidnap attempt? Because you still can, in Michigan, if it’s a felony, make a felony arrest.”

Leaf went on to cite a part of Michigan’s criminal code that he claimed allows for citizen arrest.

“I think it’s MCO 764.4 or something like that, .5, somewhere around there,” Leaf said. “It doesn’t say if you’re in elected office you’re exempt from that arrest. So, I have to look at it from that angle and I’m hoping that’s more what it is.”
    https://heavy.com/news/dar-leaf-mich...er-kidnapping/

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I suppose the saving grace is that he's sheriff of a county of like 60,000 people. Probably also the county notary and dog catcher on the weekends.

So he's tacitly encouraging randos to LARP up and then go effect an amateur "citizens arrests" for members of the Wrong Party. Debating the legality of the pandemic restrictions is a matter for state courts. Not a matter to be attended under the unilateral authority of the local 99th Cletus Irregulars who are waiting for their chance to bag an Enemy of the Party.

Utter lunacy, but not all that surprising given the context.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart Carter View Post
    Uh-Oh 2:
    Lol. So she claims that every time DJT lambasts a DNC official that he is responsible for any crimes or attempted crimes against that official. So does that make all the leftists who speak out negatively about police and such responsible for the attacks on cops? Seems there could be lots of arrests coming. How many Democrats officials have spoken of police as assassins, murderers and such???

Group of anarchist retards caught by the FBI. Well most likely whipped into a frenzy by a paid informant and then caught. None the less a handful of retards off of the street so I’ll take it.

Any FBI arrests on the folks burning down cities and such?? Did I miss that huge news story or are we going with it’s just an idea???

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Come on...you know Trump is just paying him to say that.

I guess it's possible to love Trump and hate LE? Maybe that's the new "big tent" GOP? pics and social media screen caps at the link

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...3-militia.html

"Anarchist libertarian extremist" as @HCM coins it sounds pretty accurate. But the inherent contradictions would choke a crocodile.

Attachment 61492

Attachment 61493
    Last edited by JHC; 10-09-2020 at 02:17 PM.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

http://twowheeledmadwoman.blogspot.c...wo-states.html
    ——————

The Governor kept on issuing emergency orders with the same general kind of restrictions we have seen in most states, stay-home orders, group size limitations, social distancing and mask requirements. Just as in every state, not everyone thought this was a good idea. There were multiple reactions:

One of these approaches got results desired by its proponents. Guess which one. --You peeked, didn't you? Yes, it was taking the Governor to court. The Michigan Supreme Court decided the legislature was reading the law correctly and the Governor was mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Lol. So she claims that every time DJT lambasts a DNC official that he is responsible for any crimes or attempted crimes against that official. So does that make all the leftists who speak out negatively about police and such responsible for the attacks on cops? Seems there could be lots of arrests coming. How many Democrats officials have spoken of police as assassins, murderers and such???

Group of anarchist retards caught by the FBI. Well most likely whipped into a frenzy by a paid informant and then caught. None the less a handful of retards off of the street so I’ll take it.

Any FBI arrests on the folks burning down cities and such?? Did I miss that huge news story or are we going with it’s just an idea???
    FBI and DEA are LE too but Trumpeters seem to think they are Obama's storm troopers.

User Tag List