Page 9 of 58 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Keep moving!' Couple brandish an AR-15 and a handgun at protesters

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post

Unless I missed it, that doesn't seem to mention that the woman often pictured in the Karen memes looks like Kate Gosselin from "Jon & Kate Plus 8" which as I recall had one of the most nerve grating combinations of nagging bitch, whipped milquetoast cuck, and crying children I have ever had the misfortune to see or overhear.

For anyone who hasn't had the displeasure...
    Last edited by NEPAKevin; 06-29-2020 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EPF View Post
    “Feels like” has not a thing to do with it. Maybe just learn the laws of your own State before you criticize someone else’s reaction to an emergency where you “see” the “multiple felonies” as you posted earlier.

I think brandishing is a thing here in WA but there are exceptions.

RCW 9.41.270
    Weapons apparently capable of producing bodily harm—Unlawful carrying or handling—Penalty—Exceptions.
    (1) It shall be unlawful for any person to carry, exhibit, display, or draw any firearm, dagger, sword, knife or other cutting or stabbing instrument, club, or any other weapon apparently capable of producing bodily harm, in a manner, under circumstances, and at a time and place that either manifests an intent to intimidate another or that warrants alarm for the safety of other persons.
    (2) Any person violating the provisions of subsection (1) above shall be guilty of a gross misdemeanor. If any person is convicted of a violation of subsection (1) of this section, the person shall lose his or her concealed pistol license, if any. The court shall send notice of the revocation to the department of licensing, and the city, town, or county which issued the license.
    (3) Subsection (1) of this section shall not apply to or affect the following:
    (a) Any act committed by a person while in his or her place of abode or fixed place of business;
    (b) Any person who by virtue of his or her office or public employment is vested by law with a duty to preserve public safety, maintain public order, or to make arrests for offenses, while in the performance of such duty;
    (c) Any person acting for the purpose of protecting himself or herself against the use of presently threatened unlawful force by another, or for the purpose of protecting another against the use of such unlawful force by a third person;
    (d) Any person making or assisting in making a lawful arrest for the commission of a felony; or
    (e) Any person engaged in military activities sponsored by the federal or state governments.

Trespass with a weapon and verbally threatening should meet all the requirements of [B] Also a holstered weapon is not considered brandishing. One of the reasons I prefer to train with a pistol.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

I find it interesting that the prosecutor is going to investigate them for threatening the “protesters” but I have yet to hear if someone is going to investigate the two who pointed guns at the motorcyclist.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

In PA, brandishing can lead to reckless endangerment charges. FWIW

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    I’m confused. Maybe I’m missing part of the story.

For weeks it’s been “just try and bring that shit to the burbs or rural area” and “make Koreans rooftop
    Again”

Now the mob shows up to (an obviously upscale) burb and bust down a dudes gate and he waives a gun at them and we mock him?

Sure he could use some training and seems kind of rich douchey and his wife needs some lessons on how to look cool holding a gun, but so what?

If a mob busting down your gate isn’t permissible AR deployment territory, what is? We all ought to just give ours up and stop pretending like we have any balls at all.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This.

For weeks it’s been “just try and bring that shit to the burbs or rural area” and “make Koreans rooftop
    Again”

Now the mob shows up to (an obviously upscale) burb and bust down a dudes gate and he waives a gun at them and we mock him?

Sure he could use some training and seems kind of rich douchey and his wife needs some lessons on how to look cool holding a gun, but so what?

If a mob busting down your gate isn’t permissible AR deployment territory, what is? We all ought to just give ours up and stop pretending like we have any balls at all.
    Since I couldn't like it a second time.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Again”

Preach.

Again”

Imma +2 this as well.
    "Detached reflection cannot be demanded in the presence of an uplifted knife." - Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Brown v. United States, 256 U.S. 335 (1921)

Quote Originally Posted by EPF View Post
    “Feels like” has not a thing to do with it. Maybe just learn the laws of your own State before you criticize someone else’s reaction to an emergency where you “see” the “multiple felonies” as you posted earlier.
    Calm yourself. I am asking if this is still brandishing or gas it gone up the food chain on the charge spectrum due to directly threatening others with it. As we have multiple LEOs on this forum I was wondering what their thoughts are.

They can argue defenses, I am not arguing the legality with this question.

Quote Originally Posted by trailrunner View Post
    They can afford a house like that and they buy a POS pistol?

And it looks like stuffed an extra AR mag down his dockers.
    Agree...Capitalist Dogs....Eat The Rich...I mean it’s Sunny and They are Rich

User Tag List