Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hill people vs spiritus fanny pack?

Quote Originally Posted by Hizzie View Post
    Phlster has been teasing a new product that might be of interest to you. Paul just posted about it the other day on IG.

http://instagram.com/p/B_ItVpupdV3/
    Hmmmm, i may need to wait

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by Grouse870 View Post
    I’ve been running with mine for about 2 years now (runners kit bag in ripstop green) never been given a second look. Been running in different neighborhoods, park trails, actual trails.

Ha. I had a guy run past me the other day with a heavy appearing kit bag. He wasn’t fooling anyone. I even took a photo when he passed the second time. To be clear. Good for him for carrying, but anyone the slightest bit alert knows what is in these bags.

Name:  7CEB449E-1BE0-4907-A99A-68C77B78B08A.jpg
Views: 630
Size:  84.4 KB

I do run in armor a lot too

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    Hmmmm, i may need to wait
    That's a very interesting tease. I look forward to it. re that IG post . . . I dunno #70 is a lot for a training weight. I had gathered the idea was not to get much over #45 and to go farther or go faster but going heavier is not such a great long term plan.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    That's a very interesting tease. I look forward to it. re that IG post . . . I dunno #70 is a lot for a training weight. I had gathered the idea was not to get much over #45 and to go farther or go faster but going heavier is not such a great long term plan.
    Looks like a better solution than the old weight vest I used 30+ years ago. It weighs 70 pounds with all the lead weights in it, take them out (usually 2# at a shot) and tailor the weight to your desires...

Hill people vs spiritus fanny pack?

Quote Originally Posted by Hizzie View Post
    Phlster has been teasing a new product that might be of interest to you. Paul just posted about it the other day on IG.

http://instagram.com/p/B_ItVpupdV3/
    Do tell... the image thingie on your post no workie for me.

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    I’m not privy to the details. You can check out Paul Sharp’s IG page. He has a teaser pic of the setup poking out of his waistband.
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Site Supporter
    Please do not add extra weight to your runs. I would not want to see knees unnecessarily damaged.

Quote Originally Posted by WeepingAngel View Post
    I really wish they'd made their non-tactical colors (e.g. teal) in regular production rather than the limited run. IMO, it would stand out significantly less if it wasn't coyote and covered in PALS webbing.
    Did a couple miles after work today with the runners kit bag. I really try to pare it down to just the gun, a 19 with 17 round reload, small handheld, license, phone, and house key. That load has been completely doable with the runners bag and even without the extra shock cord it doesn't move annoyingly if you find the right spot for your body.
    Foliage color, because it just looks plain and grey. I'm glad I didn't go with any of their smaller footprint bags as I don't think I could pull off anything except a J frame in those.
    I lost interest in the belt pack(same size as the runners) as I'm just not into the fanny pack thing. Even if the chest pack gets an additional stare, I think the utility far outweighs the concern.
    It doesn’t have to be fun to be fun ― Mark Twight

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    He's wearing sweatpants and has what looks to me to be a clinch pick and full size Glock appendix carried somehow or other.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

User Tag List