I went it the range today. I sorta ran a 5x5x5x5as described by Mr Werner as 5 rounds, 5 yards in 5 seconds in a 5" circle. For the sake of ammo I ran 3 rounds at 5 yards in 3 seconds on a 4 1/2" tree. The results are as follows.
This time I only had the 60,26&19. All from aiwb white undershirt and cotton button up as concealment. First shots averaged
60-2.06
26-1.72
19-1.74
I ran 10 string of 3 round cycles. I found myself focused too much on speed. With the 26 and 60 50% of the strings had a miss with the 19 it was only 30% of them. I was not happy knowing that 30-50% of the time I was shooting an innocent bystander. Of course my target may be a little larger than a 4 1/2" steel plate.
I found my draw times with my 60 slow but was pleased with the bobbed hammer I just did as it did not catch my shirt on the draw. I debate larger grips but that would sacrifice pocket carry. I was really happy that I could take my time and hit those plates out to 25 yards quite regularly.
I really wish I had taken my 17 just for reference. Of all of the guns I have I shoot my 4" 13 (my 3" 65 is close) and my 17 the best. The weight of the 65 & the 13 hurt my back. I can carry a fully loaded 17 for less weight and almost 3 times the ammo to miss with. Accuracy wise slow fire I shoot the 26 and the 19 about the same. I shoot my 60 as probably better than my 2" 64. I figure I'm gonna eliminate it. I have intentions of whittling down my choices. I would like to to get down to one or two and really focus on those as edc. I realize the perfect edc doesn't exist. I just have to commit and focus and rather than just blasting rounds I want to really work on dry fire and running the gun I choose.