Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Walther PPQ

Quote Originally Posted by jslaker View Post
    I've always wanted to try removing that buffer ring from a USPc/P2000/P30/HK45 to see how much difference it actually makes.
    The buffer doesn't really mitigate recoil, the hard plastic doesn't compress.
    The H&K buffer is to prevent over compression of the recoil spring and help keep the recoil spring from kinking or binding at full compression.

Quote Originally Posted by F-Trooper05 View Post
    Definitely look forward to hearing back from you after your class. What holster/sights will you be using?
    Getting ready to order a High Noon holster, as for sights, staying stock for now.

You are killing us ... we want to know how the splits are (or feel) compared to what you are shooting now?

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    You are killing us ... we want to know how the splits are (or feel) compared to what you are shooting now?
    It feels like a P30 with a trigger on par with or better than an Apex equipped M&P. As for my performance, I haven't ran it on a clock but for static shooting, it is easier to run than my P30. I can get away with more trigger press slop.

User Tag List