Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Airline Dry-Runs.?

Site Supporter

Airline Dry-Runs.?

I'm sure this goes on with some regularity and we just don't hear about it often, but this one seems fairly large scale (4 actors).

??

Is this happening frequently?
    Dry run or distraction?

Anyone know if these 4 men were held for questioning? the article does not mention anything about post-flight actions.

A group of Middle-Eastern males boarded in DCA. Shortly after takeoff, one got up and ran from his seat in coach towards the flight deck door. He made a hard left and entered the forward lav, where he stayed for a considerable length of time! While he was in there, the others got up and proceeded to move about the cabin, changing seats, opening overhead bins, and generally making a scene. They appeared to be trying to occupy and distract the flight attendants.
    The memo also said that on Flight 1180's return trip to Washington, no air marshall was scheduled to fly that route, but there was supposed to have been “a significant VIP” on board. The VIP rebooked to another flight after being informed of the incident on the incoming leg of Flight 1880.

The memo notes that there were “eight Middle Eastern females, concealed in full burkas” waiting to board that return flight.

“Coincidence?” the memo asks again
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Dry runs on planes.

PLEASE DO NOT REPOST LARGE SECTIONS OF COPYRIGHTED NEWS ARTICLES (ToddG)

Testing the waters... I don't know all the legalities that pertain to in flight law, they probably weren't "technically" breaking the law, but these turkeys need to be held in a small room and have a meeting with a few of our more persuasive guys.
    A memo obtained by the 10 News investigators from the union that represents pilots for US Airways says that "there have been several cases recently throughout the (airline) industry of what appear to be probes, or dry-runs, to test our procedures and reaction to an in flight threat."
    The Air Marshal and others we have spoken to say several flights they have worked were targets of dry-runs and that most of his colleagues believe no matter what the TSA says, the incident aboard Flight 1880 is serious.
    Last edited by ToddG; 10-10-2013 at 05:18 PM. Reason: pared down quoted copyrighted material

Site Supporter
    Beat u by 1 minute.

http://pistol-forum.com/showthread.p...rline-Dry-Runs

Watch your copyrights.

Post from phone. Typos r me
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

We are diminished
    Threads merged.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Beat u by 1 minute.

Watch your copyrights.
    You better watch your copyrights!

You've both been warned.
    Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

As a general rule, any document which asks "Coincidence?" is most prudently answered "Yes".

This sounds like nothing but generic islam-a-phobia.

How many times a day do 4 Caucasian males board a flight together and pester the crew while one of them runs to the bathroom because he has the kittens? Often. People don't "say something" because they don't "see something".

Could also be "death by a thousand cuts".... They are bad guys, but don't do anything wrong beyond freak people out so they can't be charged. Since people are freaked out, they surrender more liberty and .gov adds billions to the budget. The cost to the bad guys is near zero and the cost to us is tens of billions each year, adjusted for inflation, forever, and the permanent reduction of personal liberty.

Not that I'm in the habit of doing this for a profession, but were I to hypothetically plan a terrorist attack,I'd use people unlikely to set off alarm bells.That, to me, would point toward Caucasian terrorists.Few bystanders would suspect a 17 year old girl as being a suicide bomber.

User Tag List