Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Mindset of Gun Ownership?

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    Between two guns of disparate range performance, choose the one you shoot best.
    Between two guns of similar range performance, choose the one you'll be motivated to practice with the most.
    I have not made my decisions based on this reasoning. I finally shoot a glock 19 really well, but have decided to carry an HK P2000 V2 for various other reasons, the main one being the fact that I made the switch early this year to AIWB. I can shoot it with the same (or nearly the same) accuracy, but can't shoot it with speed. The LEM is getting the best of me.

Bedazzle it with gemstones. Then you won't want to hide your pretty new girlfriend. She'll need a name too so you might want to make another thread. Mary Poppins would be quite fitting.
    Bob Loblaw lobs law bombs

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbj22 View Post
    Bedazzle it with gemstones. Then you won't want to hide your pretty new girlfriend. She'll need a name too so you might want to make another thread. Mary Poppins would be quite fitting.
    How's the view from the Failboat these days?

Guys, please don't send this thread to the grave with personal attacks and ripostes.
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

Quote Originally Posted by mariodsantana View Post
    Guys, please don't send this thread to the grave with personal attacks and ripostes.
    I'd be in favor of locking this thread up.My inquirys been settled quite well.

Thanks for the constructive posts,folks.

Quote Originally Posted by GardoneVT View Post
    How's the view from the Failboat these days?
    I wag my fail all day. Don't worry, your Beretta won't get too jealous of MP's new makeup.
    Bob Loblaw lobs law bombs

We are diminished

User Tag List