Thread: White Widow Might've Been in The Mall in Nairobi

White Widow Might've Been in The Mall in Nairobi

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...-29619912.html

Samantha Lewthwaite, the Northern Ireland-born woman dubbed the 'White Widow', slipped out of the Kenyan shopping mall after smearing blood over her face, security sources in the country have said.
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

More to the point, she could have had Mohammed Atta's job for this attack:

The Kenyan police believe Lewthwaite, who was born in Banbridge, but was brought up in Buckinghamshire where she converted to Islam in her teens, was the prime mover behind the Westgate Shopping Mall attack, a key target for the Islamist terrorists because it is Israeli-owned.

In 2001, the bad guys were all of Middle Eastern decent, which meant they stood out even in pre-DHS America. The next gang of Islamic mass murderers may look just like Joe and Jane America , all recruited from Anglo countries with the same commitment as their Saudi counterparts.

One of the Russians I talked to said he thought we would have major problems with the Chechnyans. Look like us. They understand you have to plan, train and use your sights. This is a cultural war not a racial war.

Quote Originally Posted by 1slow View Post
    One of the Russians I talked to said he thought we would have major problems with the Chechnyans. Look like us. They understand you have to plan, train and use your sights. This is a cultural war not a racial war.
    Chechens scare the crap out of me. They are essentially Russians who have their brains wired up in a very bad way. Tough, dedicated, smart, big Europeans who can blend in anywhere and are often very hardcore Islamists. That is a bad combo.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    Chechens scare the crap out of me. They are essentially Russians who have their brains wired up in a very bad way. Tough, dedicated, smart, big Europeans who can blend in anywhere and are often very hardcore Islamists. That is a bad combo.
    Remind me to introduce you to my neighbors. They are Chechens and are oodles of fun.

Why we allow folks from certain places to move to the US is beyond me. There should be a Pat Rogers type NFE list for a bunch of places on the planet, I don't care if you are a refugee or not.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by tpd223 View Post
    I don't care if you are a refugee or not.
    Like the rest of the world, we have a bit of a well-earned guilty conscience about that.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    Like the rest of the world, we have a bit of a well-earned guilty conscience about that.
    I like your grasp of obscure yet significant historical events. The film adaptation of this story, in 1976, featured Orson Welles. The Great One was grubbing for cash in potboilers to pay for his lavish lifestyle and to complete a film about how he disliked Hollywood of the 1970s. Perhaps one day we will see the complete film, The Other Side of the Wind.

User Tag List