Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Any interest in a KSTG match near Dayton, OH?

I'm up for the cold, but I don't know how Thanksgiving is going to interfere. November 30 is OSU-Michigan, which is going to nix that date for a lot of people as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Ok sorry for the delay, been busy and haven't been on the net much. So between work, side jobs and other commitments, the earliest I can get a Saturday off is going to be in late November. Either the 23 or 30. Gonna be cold. You guys up for shooting in the cold?
    23rd works WAY better for me personally.

Quote Originally Posted by 1911guy View Post
    If it means seeing JMJ yell "CONTACT!!!!" as he draws, sure. Cold is fine by me. I'll get some mittens.
    I like the cold.
    J.M. Johnston
    Host of Ballistic Radio - Sundays at 7:00 PM EST on Cincinnati's 55KRC THE Talk Station, available on iHeartRadio

So I assume this fell through for November.

I'm still interested. I guess the weather probably rules out December as well? I don't care about cold.

Anyway, if you try this again in the spring or later this winter I'd still try to come. Would like to get together with some of the local guys.

I also would attend in December or January as long as the dates worked. Cold weather doesn't scare me, in fact, I like shooting in the cold.

I would love to shoot it in December, I'll have the ammo...
    J.M. Johnston
    Host of Ballistic Radio - Sundays at 7:00 PM EST on Cincinnati's 55KRC THE Talk Station, available on iHeartRadio

Sorry guys. Couldn't make it work with my schedule til after the new year. Already got with gtmtnbiker98 and we're gonna try to use his range since he has more props. As soon as my new schedule gets posted (which is a week overdue), I'll get with gt to finalize the date.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Sorry guys. Couldn't make it work with my schedule til after the new year. Already got with gtmtnbiker98 and we're gonna try to use his range since he has more props. As soon as my new schedule gets posted (which is a week overdue), I'll get with gt to finalize the date.
    Cool, keep us posted! I'll save a place on my calendar.

When we finalize, it will be in Wilmington, Ohio. Just an FYI.

Great news!

Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    Great news!
    Figured you'd like it.

User Tag List