Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any interest in a KSTG match near Dayton, OH?

Any interest in a KSTG match near Dayton, OH?

I've got Todd's OK to run a KSTG match at my range near Dayton if the interest is there. It would probably be on a Saturday morning due to range availability. The range itself is in Greene County outside Xenia. Match fee will be minimal, just enough to cover supplies.

Who's interested?
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    I've got Todd's OK to run a KSTG match at my range near Dayton if the interest is there. It would probably be on a Saturday morning due to range availability. The range itself is in Greene County outside Xenia. Match fee will be minimal, just enough to cover supplies.

Who's interested?
    Uh, yes!

Would that mean that FAST results would be official?

ETA: If this is happening let me know, I can promote the kitten out of it...
    J.M. Johnston
    Host of Ballistic Radio - Sundays at 7:00 PM EST on Cincinnati's 55KRC THE Talk Station, available on iHeartRadio

Good question. Not sure about the FAST. In all honesty, I envisioned more of a semi-official match using KSTG rules. I guess I should have titled the thread differently.

If I have the interest, I'll do it. I'd like at least a dozen shooters for the first match to see how it goes.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Good question. Not sure about the FAST. In all honesty, I envisioned more of a semi-official match using KSTG rules. I guess I should have titled the thread differently.

If I have the interest, I'll do it. I'd like at least a dozen shooters for the first match to see how it goes.
    I'm feeling lazy, do you have a link to the current rules handy? A dozen shooters would be no problem.
    J.M. Johnston
    Host of Ballistic Radio - Sundays at 7:00 PM EST on Cincinnati's 55KRC THE Talk Station, available on iHeartRadio

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks2112 View Post
    Would that mean that FAST results would be official?
    If the match is run 100% in compliance with the rulebook and the classifier is run 100% correctly (targets, distance, no reshoots, etc.) then it would be an official classifier score, absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparks2112 View Post
    I'm feeling lazy, do you have a link to the current rules handy?
    http://kstghq.com

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    If the match is run 100% in compliance with the rulebook and the classifier is run 100% correctly (targets, distance, no reshoots, etc.) then it would be an official classifier score, absolutely.

http://kstghq.com

Excellent.
    J.M. Johnston

I'm in, assuming I can get off work.

And via the power of facebook, and my cult of personality I believe the 12 shooters thing is handled.
    J.M. Johnston

1st post, but you know I'd be down for some trigger time, John... I live 15 minute south of Xenia anyhow. I'd say I'm a novice, I hear all skill levels are welcome?

Quote Originally Posted by sxshep View Post
    1st post, but you know I'd be down for some trigger time, John... I live 15 minute south of Xenia anyhow. I'd say I'm a novice, I hear all skill levels are welcome?
    Of course man. None of us are studs.
    J.M. Johnston

User Tag List