Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: KSTG at the NRA 24-Sept-2013

LOL -- I think you meant a 1/7th or an 1/8th of a person at RC...
    Kevin S. Boland
    Director of R&D
    Law Tactical LLC
    www.lawtactical.com
    kevin@lawtactical.com
    407-451-4544

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    LOL -- I think you meant a 1/7th or an 1/8th of a person at RC...
    Let me know if you and Jack are going to be there. It will affect what time I show up.

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    Let me know if you and Jack are going to be there. It will affect what time I show up.
    Yes. Calling shortly to confirm - but will be there for the 9pm squad regardless if we need to kneecap a few folks in the parking lot
    Kevin S. Boland
    Director of R&D
    Law Tactical LLC
    www.lawtactical.com
    kevin@lawtactical.com
    407-451-4544

Jack and I are in.

There was only room at 5pm, but I had her stick us in the 9pm and blamed Josh...

Mainly as we could not make 5pm regardless of traffic from Quantico.
    Kevin S. Boland
    Director of R&D
    Law Tactical LLC
    www.lawtactical.com
    kevin@lawtactical.com
    407-451-4544

We are diminished
    I'll be there before you, then, and just relax until dinner after the match.

What is the lowdown on spectating? I am relatively new to the area and have not had the chance to shoot at the range yet, but am interested in stopping by, checking it out, and meeting you guys.

Cheers,
    David

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyGreen View Post
    What is the lowdown on spectating? I am relatively new to the area and have not had the chance to shoot at the range yet, but am interested in stopping by, checking it out, and meeting you guys.

Cheers,
    David
    Spectating is allowed, but you need to take the range "test" in order to enter the range. The answers are included with the test, so it's simply a matter of reading the range rules, and there is a $10 fee associated with administering the test and making a range card.

Quote Originally Posted by joshs View Post
    Spectating is allowed, but you need to take the range "test" in order to enter the range. The answers are included with the test, so it's simply a matter of reading the range rules, and there is a $10 fee associated with administering the test and making a range card.
    Can that be administered this evening seeing as the range is "closed for action events" today?

I hadn't known the answer to that question before tonight, but there was at least one completely new spectator who took the range test tonight thanks to the solid work of the esteemed Ms B. I hope you were able to come out.

And as always, wanted to say thanks to the folks whose hard work makes this happen - and the excellent folks whose comradeship on the firing line makes it worthwhile.

It was also very good to see Todd coming out again, looking healthy and hale.

Had a great time, as always. My friend shot the match, his first competition of any kind, and just had a blast. He may have "caught the bug." If it weren't for the 1-hour format of these events, he couldn't have made it and wouldn't have realized how much fun it can be.

Thanks for the venue!
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

User Tag List