Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: What gun do you wish they would build

- Single stack 8+1 Glock in .45 ACP but with the same grip dimensions of the 9/40 Glocks.

- A 34/35 size .45 GAP.

- .30-30 leverguns with 16" barrels, just bring back the Trapper and Spikehorn

A G17 4th Gen size with the grip angle of the CZ Shadow using 45ACP rounds.

as others have said:

- 5" M&P 10mm
    - more trapper length lever guns. While I'm dreaming, make one in .41 magnum.

beyond that, here's what I want:

- Why can't somebody make a modern plastic pistol with 1911 ergos and features? (before some smart @$$ pipes up, I mean a reliable one) Maybe if they did I wouldn't like it anyway. I guess I'd be reasonably satisfied with a "modern" BHP, whatever that is.

- reliable .308 autoloader in a traditional (non pistol grip) stock that takes P-mags but also comes with a flush fit 5 round magazine. 6.5-7lbs without optic. heck, I'd also take an AR based .308 autoloader that came in at that weight.

Quote Originally Posted by GermanSynergy View Post
    Not really guns per se, but I'd like to see QC brought back to some of the major gun makers again.
    I've got to agree, it's a shame to hear of all the problems with so many manufacturers including Glock.

But I have to say my new 23Gen4 has been great. Love the ergonomics and the way it works. So far it's been as reliable as my old Gen 2 22.

Quote Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
    I've got to agree, it's a shame to hear of all the problems with so many manufacturers including Glock.

But I have to say my new 23Gen4 has been great. Love the ergonomics and the way it works. So far it's been as reliable as my old Gen 2 22.
    How would you describe it's handling in recoil?
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

I'd like to see a single stack 9mm subcompact Glock and also the long awaited, highly anticipated Glock carbine.

I'd also like to see sig make the 230/232 platform in 9mm without the heel release.

While I'm out dreaming about guns, I would be happy with h&k making more p7m8 pistols and in stainless or with a hats chrome finish.

I'd also like h&k to make available a civilian version of the mp5.

Hmmm...my list could go on and on for quite a while.
    Phillipians 4:13
    Go Gators/Wildcats!!!
    Glock Cert. Armorer

For me... top three,

Glock subcompact 9mm the size of the Kahr PM9.
    Single stack version of the Glock G21 SF.
    The return of the S&W Model 19 Combat Magnum, pinned and recessed with no lock and with a standard contour 3" tube.

A 3" SP101 in .22LR, configured to weigh/balance the same as the .357 model.

Quote Originally Posted by Super J View Post
    I'd also like to see sig make the 230/232 platform in 9mm without the heel release.
    I think the P239 is as close as you're ever going to get to this:

Jumping up to 9mm pretty much rules out using direct blowback (short of some HK P7 style gas delayed hackery), and the guide rod seems to account for much of the difference in profile of the two guns.

as others have sated a gen4 glock with no issues as well as the issues with the 9mm M&P's fixed for good as well. I have no use for small pistols mostly and or single stack guns. I have large hands and can conceal a full sized gun easily (as anyone can).

User Tag List