Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: What gun do you wish they would build

Dream Gun No. 1: Smith & Wesson 4586 with a scandium frame, integral rail, TSW internals and Performance Center tune up.

Dream Gun No. 2: Smith & Wesson M&P9C in ultra-slim single stack configuration. (Note: Not a Bodyguard 9mm).

An M&P with Apex's FSS w/ metal trigger installed at S&W so I can shoot it in Production. I'd prefer it even over a 5" 10mm. That's IT, that's all I want, other than an aluminum framed SIG X5 in DA/SA with an external extractor, or at least one that works. And a Glock without the horrid ergonomics (which may just be a CZ Phantom).
    All I know is that I know nothing. - Socrates

CZ polymer-framed Shadow Custom-compact, same size/dimensions as a P-01, no-FPB, CZCustoms competition hammer, traditional-CZ SA/DA with a manual safety only... and while we're wishing, mill/cut the slide to accept Glock sights to co-opt their vast aftermarket choices.

Lights-out accuracy, kick-ass trigger and ergos, and Glock-like reliability, in a lighter weight easy-to-carry package.

I'd buy three of them.

Not going to be popular here, but, I would love to se an XDm dimensionally identical to a Glock 17.

A steel framed, full length dustcover Elite series Beretta with swapable backstraps and metal grips. Not like the 90-Two. G model obviously, also have a recoil buffer that is user replaceable. Adjustable overtravel and pretravel screws.
    P30 with a regard button style mag release (I hate paddles)
    And finally, that Magpul folding carbine thing. Cuz in Canada it would actually be legal.
    ...and to think today you just have fangs

Rob Engh
    BC, Canada

A plastic 13 shot 4" 9mm that works with the trigger from a Kahr. That would be about as close to a good revolver trigger in a handy size autoloader to be found.

or S&W could remove their heads from their butts and build the nightguard series with spurless hammers.

M41A Pulse Rifle, 10mm explosive-tipped caseless with an over/under pump action 30mm grenade launcher.

Quote Originally Posted by will_1400 View Post
    M41A Pulse Rifle, 10mm explosive-tipped caseless with an over/under pump action 30mm grenade launcher.
    Needs a night scope, since they mostly come out at night...mostly. then it's "Game over man! Game over!";-)

Quote Originally Posted by NickA View Post
    Needs a night scope, since they mostly come out at night...mostly. then it's "Game over man! Game over!";-)
    We got knives, sharp sticks...
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    We got knives, sharp sticks...
    But there's only one way to be sure...

User Tag List