Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Instructor Zero

Quote Originally Posted by Slavex View Post
    not really, watch a Steel Challenge video and you'll see fast. Having trained and shot with BJ Norris and see how fast he can run a stock CZ (DA first shot) Instructor Zero would need to cut his time in half to get me excited.
    Wilco

Instructor Zero

Quote Originally Posted by Manu View Post
    Update:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DUjjfnb4r...%3DDUjjfnb4rDg

Say what you want, but this is some fast shooting.

Still, strange guy...
    I think he's trying to win the "fastest reholstering, shoot-yourself-in-the-leg" drill. He seems very well practiced and very poorly trained.

Some good and some bad. AR skills need a ton of work. That may look good on film but taking that long to get a cheek weld on the ground (I truly hope he was trying to simulate shooting under a car) with your arse up in the air will cost you a high price outside the wire. Suppress and move to a higher hit probability FP with better visual of contact/mobility.

It bothers me that after action scans are done so differently compared to people who have been in the suck vs people who haven't. Not saying that you've had to experience it to do it right. It just seems like an after thought. Doing a scan in a known controlled range environment vs the suck is a totally different thing. You look/listen at anything and everything that seems out of place. Doing it wrong looks like your doing the Stevie Wonder with your gear on.

It's the Indian, not the Arrow.

Quote Originally Posted by jlw View Post
    That's the name given in the credits:

Tactical teddy alert. LOL. Great find.
    Pat

Some non-standard Drills by Zero

Gun Digest

Interesting how he uses his weak hand to pull back his concealment from behind.

Cody
    That a well-regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state;

Just say no.

When you see something that looks goofy .... it's because it is goofy ....

I like the "Zero-Intelligently Controlled Targeting System".

"I.N.T.E.L.L.I.G.E.N.C.E. is down! I repeat, we have no I.N.T.E.L.L.I.G.E.N.C.E.!"

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    My thoughts exactly.
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    What's really sad is the guy actually has some decent gun handling skills.
    Too bad it's overshadowed by the douchebaggey.
    He does! I wonder if he markets himself overseas primarily and that stuff sells seats.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Wherever he's marketing to, it's working here in the US - my friends are posting that video all over my facebook feed.

User Tag List