Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Clinch Picks are here.

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    I've been checking and re-checking the TAD site over the past couple of weeks and didn't see them have these in stock at any point. What happened? Did they ever actually go on sale?

We're late on getting them to TAD. Totally our fault. Should be two weeks tops.

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    Got it, standing by. Anxiously

Any update on these?

Quote Originally Posted by sboers View Post
    Any update on these?
    I've been checking TAD everyday. Nothing yet, unless I missed them and don't know it. But I'm also on the mailing list and never received an email update.

They haven't been posted with TAD yet. Having some issues so bear with us. Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    They haven't been posted with TAD yet. Having some issues so bear with us. Thanks guys!
    Did I miss this batch?

Nope. TAD has them now and they should be on the website shortly. The entire crew was at the Blade show last week so give them a bit to get caught up.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    Nope. TAD has them now and they should be on the website shortly. The entire crew was at the Blade show last week so give them a bit to get caught up.
    I'll definitely be picking up a trainer. Walked into a lightly used package for a CP with the original sheath + hardware and a DSG belt sheath. The thing carries great, both on a Pocket Shield and on the belt.

Do the trainers fit into the same sheaths, or do I need to pick up a second belt sheath for the trainer?

Quote Originally Posted by sboers View Post

Do the trainers fit into the same sheaths, or do I need to pick up a second belt sheath for the trainer?

The trainers tend to be thicker and need it's own sheath. Plus it is a good idea to have a separate sheath in a different color anyway to help differentiate between it and the real thing.

User Tag List