Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Clinch Picks are here.

They are in stock. Just got mine delivered today! I'm really impressed with the quality.

Quote Originally Posted by CDFIII View Post
    They are in stock. Just got mine delivered today! I'm really impressed with the quality.
    Ditto, it was like Christmas as a kid for me.

Quote Originally Posted by CDFIII View Post
    Yup. He had a shipping label created within a couple of hours of my order, which was cool.

Figured I'd go ahead and pick up a second CP given the batch nature of production. I've been pretty impressed with the one I have currently.

Quote Originally Posted by sboers View Post
    Yup. He had a shipping label created within a couple of hours of my order, which was cool.

Figured I'd go ahead and pick up a second CP given the batch nature of production. I've been pretty impressed with the one I have currently.
    Just knocked out the sheath mod with a Dremmel tool. Took all of 5. Minutes.... and made a drastic improvement as far as drawing the blade.

thanks for the heads up. Picked up another to replace the one the wife had; which she graciously allowed me to give away - after having pulled the one from my belt to give to folks going out on more than one occasion. Never regret giving gear to those that are much more likely to need it more at any given moment, but nice to be able to get replacement in good order.

When there is a good supply of them steady, then perhaps I put one or two more aside for the eventuality; but until then others should have a shot to sort themselves out first.

I ran across this forum and this thread while reading up on the Clinch Pick - and I'm sure glad that I did. I had previously gone to the TAD website and was disappointed that they were out of stock. Just placed an order with CC Defense and can't wait for the Clinch Pick to arrive.

Any idea when TAD will restock next?
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

We just sent 300 today to TAD so I imagine they'll have them on the site by Friday.

Thanks for the quick reply!
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

They're up now: http://store.tripleaughtdesign.com/S...nch-Pick?ext=F

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

User Tag List