Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: JM Custom AIWB for S&W 686 4"

Im excited I have one of these available for a 4" K frame. I will probably carry my 3" 65 the most but like being able to also carry my 4" 13.

Looks like i need one of these for a 2" model 64.

I didn't see a k or l frame on the drop down menu. What k frame options are out there? I have a 3" 65 that needs a good holster.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

No worries just send a PM or email and he will let you know whats available.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Lon, I can do 4" and 3" K frames. If you order, use any pistol in the drop down and tell me in the comments which K frame its for. Thanks

Tony, can you handle a 2" model 64 - AIWB?

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonsgrid View Post
    Tony, can you handle a 2" model 64 - AIWB?
    Lyonsgrid, I can, although the 3" model will work just as well , the extra length will probably help concealment . Either way, I can make a new mold and modify it to a 2" K frame. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Lon, I can do 4" and 3" K frames. If you order, use any pistol in the drop down and tell me in the comments which K frame its for. Thanks
    Great! Thanks
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

I know from carrying a 2" 64 as well as a Glock 26 AIWB for a while that I suggest a longer holster. I found the "larger guns" (bigger than a J frame) with the shorter barrels have a tendency to try to roll over the belt line. I found the 26 and the 64 more comfortable in holsters for a slightly longer gun. To the point I prefer to carry my 26 and my 3" 65 (sold the 64) in a holster for their larger counterparts. I find it more stable.

Quote Originally Posted by camsdaddy View Post
    I know from carrying a 2" 64 as well as a Glock 26 AIWB for a while that I suggest a longer holster. I found the "larger guns" (bigger than a J frame) with the shorter barrels have a tendency to try to roll over the belt line. I found the 26 and the 64 more comfortable in holsters for a slightly longer gun. To the point I prefer to carry my 26 and my 3" 65 (sold the 64) in a holster for their larger counterparts. I find it more stable.
    Thanks for the tips. I'll keep them in mind.

User Tag List