Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fredericksburg USPSA match

Fredericksburg USPSA match

See you there?
    #RESIST

Yep.

The only objective is to beat JSantoro.

That is the only way to prevent his trash talkin'.

Trash talkin' is bad enough but it is exponentially worse when receiving it from someone as verbose as Jim.

:-)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Yep, I'll be there.
    -C

My blog: The Way of the Multigun

Quote Originally Posted by punkey71 View Post
    Yep.

Yup.

Chris, what time are you going to be there? I'm planning on 7 or is that too early?
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Yup.

Chris, what time are you going to be there? I'm planning on 7 or is that too early?
    Too early - they don't even open the check-in until 7:30am. The safety brief is at 8:45am. If you arrive between 8 and 8:30am you'll be fine.
    -C

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rhines View Post
    Too early - they don't even open the check-in until 7:30am. The safety brief is at 8:45am. If you arrive between 8 and 8:30am you'll be fine.
    I'm hoping to get out by 1 if not earlier. Think it's possible?
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I'm hoping to get out by 1 if not earlier. Think it's possible?
    Um... It depends on what the turnout is like, but I wouldn't count on it.

But, if you have to bail before finishing all the stages, nobody is gonna worry about it.
    -C

Quote Originally Posted by punkey71 View Post
    Coincidentally, my only real goal is to stay ahead of you and that no-good SOB, LL....

Speaking of...:

Dude, there was a notification that they ditched the AM/PM setup. I get the feeling we'll be seeing bigger squads and longer times this weekend, because it lead off with "Starting with the September match....," but I can't be sure. I can forward it to you, if you like.

Punkey, you were about for the switch from an all-day match to the AM/PM, right? How'd it go, back then?

Quote Originally Posted by JMS View Post
    Dude, there was a notification that they ditched the AM/PM setup. I get the feeling we'll be seeing bigger squads and longer times this weekend, because it lead off with "Starting with the September match....," but I can't be sure. I can forward it to you, if you like.
    I saw that. I have a BBQ in Warrenton at 3 so I may not shoot the whole match.
    #RESIST

In the past squad sizes were 12-15 with only one time slot. I was once in a 22 shooter squad. Miserable day. Driving away after tear down was usually around 1500-1600. That day it was almost 1800. Debated not coming again after that one.

I don't see 1300 happening unless you leave without shooting the last stage or two.

Ideally 10 shooter squads shooting 6-8 stages is perfect. Unfortunately that limits the amount if shooters if there is only one time slot. If they have two time slots its a VERY long day for staff.

I think the former is the answer but that will mean a lot of folks don't get to shoot.

I would REALLY like to see a 2-Gun monthly match. I will need some help pushing that though....

Anyone interested in pursuing 2-Gun?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

User Tag List