Thread: Because SOMEONE had to out-do Stoeger...

Because SOMEONE had to out-do Stoeger...

Behold: the Chiappa "Triple Threat".

http://www.chiappafirearms.com/product/2629
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911guy View Post
    Yeah, but you look like a tactical hobo in flip flops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    A world without violence is about as likely as a world where I get to, um, "date" at least 3 A-list actresses and/or supermodels every single day. Ain't happening.

That's actually a very traditional, old-school sort of hunting piece. As opposed to production lines, that type are usually made by exceptionally distinguished manufacturers, such as the village Ferlach in Austria, which as a town and family bloodlines, from father to son, has been hand-crafting fine hunting weapons for hundreds of years. These types of shotguns and "drillings" are commonly owned by guys with castles and stuff, and depending on craftsman and options can run from $10,000 to $150,000, with a significant portion of them falling somewhere around $25,000.

Chiappa has a habit of taking those sorts of guns and putting them on a production line.

Quite a contrast to the Stoeger "Double Defense" tactical coach-gun.
    Last edited by TGS; 08-04-2013 at 07:35 PM.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Huh. And here I thought a triple-barrel was some sort of random gimmick. I learned something new.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911guy View Post
    Yeah, but you look like a tactical hobo in flip flops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    A world without violence is about as likely as a world where I get to, um, "date" at least 3 A-list actresses and/or supermodels every single day. Ain't happening.

User Tag List