Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Knives for the FUT

Considering the use of a legally carried deadly weapon is open to the interpretation of the penal code and opinions of: Law Enforcement, Lawyers, Judge, Jury, Politicians, Media, Public, etc. I feel like you'd have a better chance of all of them agreeing on where to go for lunch (and who should pay the tab) compared to "this weapon" vs. "that weapon" used in self defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde from Carolina View Post
    Agreed, NC has come a long way, baby...but concealed fixed blade stuff still a bit kittened as far as I can tell. We still have the going armed to the terror of the public law, which can make open carry a lot more problematic than some people realize.

Oh well, still not as bad as our brothers and sisters have it in some other places.
    Yep, completely agree and am not complaining. Like many states, NC is a microcosm for the Nation as a whole, in that a lot of our laws could stand being looked at, revised, or just plain dropped.

FB carry is still an issue yet to be addressed, but if I had to choose between the laws that went into place in 2011, HB 937 passing and going into place in October 2013, and fixed blade carry, I'll take the firearms improvements any day.

Being able to carry in what WERE gun free zones, as long as it isn't posted, is a huge improvement that I will gladly oblige.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean M View Post

ETA.........in addition to the spin off thread, SouthNarc would be a great addition to this particular specific aspect of the topic!
    I can't participate meaningfully when my acronym has been modified. Saying kitten is ghey.

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    I can't participate meaningfully when my acronym has been modified. Saying kitten is ghey.
    So what you're saying is that I got inside your OODA loop and shut you down.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    Lol! Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    So what you're saying is that I got inside your OODA loop and shut you down.
    You've been wanting inside my loop for quite some time you big queen!

Painful picture at best !

I move that the thread title be changed back to FUT (Fouled Up Tangle) so we can get SN's input.
    Also move that SN and TLG get it over with and get a room already

We are diminished
    Knives. KUT. Get it? Meh, you guys are lame. Title changed.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    Knives. KUT. Get it?
    We were laughing on the inside.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

User Tag List