Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fight Like a Girl

In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Site Supporter
    Excellent ... Thanks.!
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

That was great, I love seeing more women who get the whole self defense thing.
    Here's another great post from the same lady (don't remember how I found it, was linked from here or another forum some time ago). Fair warning: it's disturbing stuff but worth reading, and worth sharing with your loved ones.
    http://limatunesrangediary.blogspot....fense.html?m=1

Yeah...that's my wife. So proud of her and the milestones she's making regarding self defense.

And I'm pleased to say she's enrolled in Tom Givens' instructors course this fall.
    Last edited by _JD_; 08-07-2013 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by _JD_ View Post
    Yeah...that's my wife. So proud of her and the milestones she's making regarding self defense.

And I'm pleased to say she's enrolled in Tom Givens' instructors course this fall.
    It truly is a small world She seems like an amazing woman.

That course is on my "someday" list, Tom is fantastic and no doubt she'll love it.

Please thank your wife for her courage in posting a very personal experience that can help MANY others. I will be showing this article to my wife and two girls in hopes that it can help raise their level of awareness and keep them out of harms way. Again please thank her for her courage!

Neato.

Thanks for the link - good post and the follow-up post RE: Medical Equipment was good as well.

Very small world, I met her at that class. She is both a talented writer and a good shooter.

User Tag List