Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Silencer Questions...

He is several months old now, and his Pack-N-Play downstairs is across the room from the safe. Dude is eyeballing his entire inheritance every time I open it and smiling. I had considered snapping a photo of him posing with his rifle and showing us his war face, but won't go full internet retard just yet.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean M View Post
    He is several months old now, and his Pack-N-Play downstairs is across the room from the safe. Dude is eyeballing his entire inheritance every time I open it and smiling. I had considered snapping a photo of him posing with his rifle and showing us his war face, but won't go full internet retard just yet.
    I'm Two weeks away from getting married today, and isn't it funny, as you get older, how much your priorities shift?

You have a safe full of guns that took years to acquire, select, refine, etc. But then you see something like your child or your wife, and that stuff, you realize... it never really meant that much anyway?

User Tag List