Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Buying cool.

I didn't own a handgun until 2008. I came into this from the AR15 angle... m4carbine.net guys convinced me that cool guys carried glock 19's in kydex holsters. I still think cool guys carry glocks. It's a great CCW piece. so my EDC is of course a glock 19. I did develop a bit of a HK p7 fetish somewhere along the line, so i have one of those too, but it doesn't get out nearly as often as my g19/custom atomic dog holster.

Quote Originally Posted by skyugo View Post
    I didn't own a handgun until 2008. I came into this from the AR15 angle... m4carbine.net guys convinced me that cool guys carried glock 19's in kydex holsters. I still think cool guys carry glocks. It's a great CCW piece. so my EDC is of course a glock 19. I did develop a bit of a HK p7 fetish somewhere along the line, so i have one of those too, but it doesn't get out nearly as often as my g19/custom atomic dog holster.
    I guess I'll never be cool to the m4carbine.net crowd. I think the P7 is a much cooler carry piece than a G19. Everybody has a Glock, so to speak
    Men freely believe that which they desire.
    Julius Caesar

User Tag List