Thread: Sig .22 conversion kits on sale

Sig .22 conversion kits on sale

You only have two more days to save 30% on select SIG SAUER .22LR Conversion Kits!

NOW $199.50

Offer expires on December 2, 2015 at midnight EST.

Available Kits:
    • 1911 .22LR Conversion Kit
    • P220 .22LR Conversion Kit
    • P226 .22LR Conversion Kit
    • P228, P229 (Non-Rail), P229R .22LR Conversion Kits
    • P938, P938 Target .22LR Conversion Kits

Note: conversion kits are not compatible with California compliant models (or models with a magazine disconnect).

Also, when you buy a conversion kit, save 50% on additional .22LR magazines:

ORDER NOW
    Online: store.sigsauer.com
    Phone: (866) 619-1128 or (603) 418-8102

That is a smoking deal! I paid much more for my 226 conversion a few years ago.

Probably THE major gripe I have with HK. Of course, these days their precarious financial position pretty much kills any R&D not military or LE oriented; but they should have done this a decade ago.

Do these Sig kits actually work?

I know we bought some Mosquitoes a decade back, when the P220/228 was issue, in an attempt to kick-start the really worthless "shooters" who got hired (we should test for that too!), and they were rather dismal.

Quote Originally Posted by LSP972 View Post
    Probably THE major gripe I have with HK. Of course, these days their precarious financial position pretty much kills any R&D not military or LE oriented; but they should have done this a decade ago.

Do these Sig kits actually work?

I know we bought some Mosquitoes a decade back, when the P220/228 was issue, in an attempt to kick-start the really worthless "shooters" who got hired (we should test for that too!), and they were rather dismal.

World of difference between the conversion kits and the Mosquito. The kits work well with high speed .22. They need to run wet and clean but I've been very pleased with mine. I keep thinking about picking up a conversion for the G17.....just because.
    Last edited by LSP552; 12-01-2015 at 09:12 PM.

I've got an AA kit for my assortment of G19s. Same deal; gotta keep it clean, and its happiest with Mini-Mags, but adhere to those two caveats and she works just fine. Some of the AA magazine followers are a bit too long as they drop out of the mold, which causes failures to eject, but a swipe or two with a sanding block cures that.

There's a firm in Germany that makes a .22 kit for the full size USP (which I don't care for; too big a grip for me), but it is horrendously expensive and a PITA to import. I also have an OEM Beretta kit for Dylan's M9, which is superlative; that puppy runs on standard velocity .22s without complaint.

User Tag List