Thread: Any classes in the Midwest the rest of 2013?

Any classes in the Midwest the rest of 2013?

Just wondering if anyone knows of any good classes coming up this year in the Midwest? I live in NE Indiana and am willing to travel a bit for the right course or instructor.

Any thoughts or suggestions as always are appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Chipster View Post
    Just wondering if anyone knows of any good classes coming up this year in the Midwest? I live in NE Indiana and am willing to travel a bit for the right course or instructor.

Uh, ECQC in September, www.shivworks.com. I'm going, one or two more people from the forum might be there as well.
    J.M. Johnston
    Host of Ballistic Radio - Sundays at 7:00 PM EST on Cincinnati's 55KRC THE Talk Station, available on iHeartRadio

What kind of classes?

Pat Rogers is in Boone Co. in Sept.

I am apparently being extremely lazy in my google-fu as you guys are on it!

typically stick to handgun type classes but I've heard good things about EAG. Ken was actually my basic course instructor in firearms back when I was in the academy.

With Shivworks being only an hour or less away though I think I'll call up a buddy of mine and see if he wants to go to it with me.

I am apparently being extremely lazy in my google-fu as you guys are on it!

typically stick to handgun type classes but I've heard good things about EAG. Ken was actually my basic course instructor in firearms back when I was in the academy.

With Shivworks being only an hour or less away though I think I'll call up a buddy of mine and see if he wants to go to it with me.
    If so let me know, I always love meeting people from the forum.
    J.M. Johnston
    Host of Ballistic Radio - Sundays at 7:00 PM EST on Cincinnati's 55KRC THE Talk Station, available on iHeartRadio

In MN there is a Louis Awerbuck shotgun class in the beginning of August and iirc Jeff Gonzales handgun at the end of August, I'll dig up a link if youre interested

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Check WIILSHOOT.COM training calendar - Some course in Waterman, a bunch of Spartan Courses in Illinois and Wisconsin, some smaller competition courses.

Hi all, new to the forum...
    I am hosting Ron Avery in MN Nov1-3. I will be posting the course flyer with more info later today in regional training and pistol training class announcements.

User Tag List