Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Aiming for the Pelvis

Quote Originally Posted by 10mm4me View Post
    You might wanna start carrying around a 33 rounder w/the G17 from here on out, just in case
    I wanna see the AIWB for that rig
    Men freely believe that which they desire.
    Julius Caesar

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    If I have to deal with so many BGs simultaneously that they can afford to dedicate manpower to evac the wounded, I pissed off the wrong bikers...
    Todd I've been meaning to talk to you about your gambling problem..
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever. -George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by mnealtx View Post
    And what would an NSR be, for those of us that haven't taken class with Mr. Higginbotham?
    Take off from old school Jeff Cooper terminology. Standard Response being two to the chest, the failure drill, which has a few names being, the follow up shot to the head.

Pat Rogers (I believe) coined the term non-standard response, with the shorthand of NSR, for hammering the bad guy's torso with 4-8 rounds as fast as possible, typically a battlefield response using a rifle but applies to pistols as well.

Quote Originally Posted by tpd223 View Post
    Take off from old school Jeff Cooper terminology. Standard Response being two to the chest, the failure drill, which has a few names being, the follow up shot to the head.

Pat Rogers (I believe) coined the term non-standard response, with the shorthand of NSR, for hammering the bad guy's torso with 4-8 rounds as fast as possible, typically a battlefield response using a rifle but applies to pistols as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by GermanSynergy View Post
    Non Standard Response.

Essentially you are firing multiple rounds into the high thoraxic cavity and head.
    Thank you both.
    Mike

User Tag List