Thread: A Mongolian Neo-Nazi Environmentalist Walks into a Lingerie Store...

A Mongolian Neo-Nazi Environmentalist Walks into a Lingerie Store...

No it's not a joke and yes this is one person...

http://m.theatlantic.com/infocus/201...-bator/100547/

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

All the Nazi kitten is fitting for pukes... but coming from Prussian stock, I'd like to snatch those Iron Crosses off their necks.
    Last edited by ToddG; 07-07-2013 at 05:14 PM. Reason: language
    They once called me bkb0000...

For a while now, certain groups in Mongolia have identified with the "racial purity" focus of the Third Reich and a nostalgic return to the pride of Genghis Khan and a once powerful Mongolia. Ironically of course, this approach overlooks the fact that these neo-nazis themselves wouldn't have quite fit the ethnic stereotype Hitler was trying to establish.

In particular, many of these groups take umbrage at the encroachment of foreign (read: Chinese and Russian) businesses who are investing in mines, adding to local competition, etc., and violence seems to have ensued on more than one occasion, both against non-Mongolians, as well as Mongolians who are seen as cooperating with the enemy.

For a country that's often forgotten between two much larger neighbors, Mongolia is an incredibly fascinating place to look in terms of its early history, as well as the changes it has undergone over the last 50-100 years.

User Tag List