Page 77 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast

Thread: Why the P30

http://instagram.com/p/Cb2Wo1FrOdf/

Looks so. I was wrong about the gadget being photo dropped and when i saw this the other day i decided to take the other tact and assume ltt p30's are coming
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    http://instagram.com/p/Cb2Wo1FrOdf/

Looks so. I was wrong about the gadget being photo dropped and when i saw this the other day i decided to take the other tact and assume ltt p30's are coming
    Might want to check LTT's IG stories for a P30 with a dot.

Indeed... here are some screenshots for the non ig equipped folks. Second (3rd?) P30 revival coming in...

Name:  Screenshot_20220404-154716_Instagram.jpg
Views: 790
Size:  28.1 KB

Name:  Screenshot_20220404-154717_Instagram.jpg
Views: 794
Size:  30.4 KB
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Site Supporter
    Dammit I thought I was done with the P30…

It’s a pipe dream, but if LTT could somehow put out parts that increased the girth of the grip between the trigger and the beaver tail area I’d be all in. That’s my single biggest issue with the P30/VP9, and makes it very hard for me to get good recoil mitigation on either.

Quote Originally Posted by Hstanton1 View Post
    Dammit I thought I was done with the P30…

It’s a pipe dream, but if LTT could somehow put out parts that increased the girth of the grip between the trigger and the beaver tail area I’d be all in. That’s my single biggest issue with the P30/VP9, and makes it very hard for me to get good recoil mitigation on either.
    THIS. This all day long. What those platforms need is a backstrap option similar to the P2K Large and XL backstraps that extend into the arch area and increase length of pull. That's where larger hands really need the size difference.

Right when I was considering selling my P30L and P30SK. Not sure how to feel about this, it's been what I've wanted for years and now that's it's coming I am having trouble getting excited about this. Too little too late?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sig_Fiend View Post
    THIS. This all day long. What those platforms need is a backstrap option similar to the P2K Large and XL backstraps that extend into the arch area and increase length of pull. That's where larger hands really need the size difference.
    I wonder if it’s viable for someone to 3D print such a backstrap.

I'm not particularly excited myself because I don't see myself getting any more P30s, and I can't imagine that LTT would offer a service that I don't already have done. If this had been a year ago, very different story, but alas, for me, I think I'm done buying P30s (I'm sticking with the platform, just don't see the need to buy additional copies now that I'll be at three).

My P30SK LEM is a fine pistol. Let’s hope he offers the series.
    Semper Paratus,

Steve

Other LTT goodness aside, I am particularly interested in how the optic solution works. If a full size handgun platform doesn't do an optic well, it is of limited interest to me circa 2022.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List