Page 28 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Thread: Why the P30

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    Jerk.

I'm putting my 320s on consignment at a local shop. With the money from those I'll be getting at least one P30 of some flavor (I'm already pretty sure a P30sk will be replacing my G27 as NPE gun)
    I'm here for you bro, gotta spend other people's money, helps me feel less terrible about my own spending

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by Kram View Post

My timing was bad

Quote Originally Posted by Enel View Post
    My timing was bad
    I just can't help wondering if they're gonna do another magazine rebate this year....

The real question is do I get a 45C or a 30 LEM?

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    The real question is do I get a 45C or a 30 LEM?
    Yes.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Look! Just because we're bereaved, that doesn't make us saps!

Site Supporter
    I just ordered a P30 V1 from Mike @ Cross Creek Guns for $599 shipped!

PF.com............You guys rock!

Damn enablers

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    I just can't help wondering if they're gonna do another magazine rebate this year....
    I don’t think so, not with this price change. Gun industry is hurting due to an election result they didn’t expect. Beretta selling PX4’s under $400, Glock accelerating their 4.5’s, I mean Gen 5’s, now HK dropping prices. I know of warehouses in my state with hundreds of thousands of AR’s and AR parts. Take advantage while you can. I purchased a P30 V3 for $530 6 week’s ago, a P30sk for $490, both bnib. Now if HK will just drop their magazine prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    Now if HK will just drop their magazine prices.
    Maybe HK is changing their business model to that of the printer companies. Cheap printers, expensive ink.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    I don’t think so, not with this price change. Gun industry is hurting due to an election result they didn’t expect. Beretta selling PX4’s under $400, Glock accelerating their 4.5’s, I mean Gen 5’s, now HK dropping prices. I know of warehouses in my state with hundreds of thousands of AR’s and AR parts. Take advantage while you can. I purchased a P30 V3 for $530 6 week’s ago, a P30sk for $490, both bnib. Now if HK will just drop their magazine prices.
    I get what you're saying, and you're probably right. But the sales had been slumping by last summer as well when they did the magazine thing. Maybe they just decided instead of doing that again to just drop a lot of the prices

Quote Originally Posted by HopetonBrown View Post
    Maybe HK is changing their business model to that of the printer companies. Cheap printers, expensive ink.
    except they don't sell the ink, only the housing. And frankly given how long the mags last (forever damn near?) they're not THAT expensive over the long run.
    I wonder what the used P30/HK45 market will do now. sub $400 P30 v3 9mm? daddy wants to make bug out ammo cans with P30's and magazines in 'em!

Last edited by hufnagel; 01-02-2018 at 04:13 PM.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

User Tag List