Page 42 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Thread: Why the P30

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    Good to know, thanks. That'll make the swap easy. I'll order a couple P2000 mags, use the spring from one with a +2 HK Parts extension and the other I'll try the Xgrip with like Rich had good luck with. When HK releases those 13 round SK mags (I'm assuming those are the p2000 mags with a new extension/baseplate) I'll try one of those too. For the HKParts extensions, is HKPARTS the only place to order them or are there other retailers of them as well? I know HKPARTS isn't the most optimal pricing but I suspect since this is their own product there probably aren't other options. Just thought I'd ask just in case
    Here’s an eBay guy making +0 extensions:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/P30sk-VP9sk...-/301961411963

I may have one each of X Grips (15/13) kicking around somewhere. If I do, I’d be happy to send them to you gratis. Just let me know. I should get my hands on them tomorrow if they are where I think they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Guinnessman View Post
    Try calling HK-USA for parts. The staff is friendly and more than helpful! HK doesn’t really hate you.......that’s just a myth

706-568-1906
    That didn't cross my mind because I thought they only dealt with OEM HK items, I had no idea. I'll definitely call them thank you so much!

ETA: I just realized you probably meant for the P2000 mags/springs, I was already intending to check with them on those. I meant to specify in my previous post about the HKPARTS extensions specifically. Sorry for any confusion
    Last edited by Balisong; 01-21-2018 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    Here’s an eBay guy making +0 extensions:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/P30sk-VP9sk...-/301961411963

I may have one each of X Grips (15/13) kicking around somewhere. If I do, I’d be happy to send them to you gratis. Just let me know. I should get my hands on them tomorrow if they are where I think they are.
    Man that would be great, thanks! I believe you're currently rocking a glock 19. I think I have some mags for it that I don't need, I'd be happy to do some swapping

Man that would be great, thanks! I believe you're currently rocking a glock 19. I think I have some mags for it that I don't need, I'd be happy to do some swapping
    Let me see if I can find them first lol. I *think* they are in my P30SK HK Box which is in the Airstream at the lot.

That didn't cross my mind because I thought they only dealt with OEM HK items, I had no idea. I'll definitely call them thank you so much!

ETA: I just realized you probably meant for the P2000 mags/springs, I was already intending to check with them on those. I meant to specify in my previous post about the HKPARTS extensions specifically. Sorry for any confusion
    By the time you pay shipping from H&K for the H&K OEM parts you'd be better off just buying everything from HKParts.net since they're the only source for their +1's, +2's.
    HKParts.net isn't cheap but the price difference if you're just ordering a couple mags isn't enough to pay the extra shipping charge.

As far as the +0 pinkie extensions (like the VP9SK extension), if I'm going to add that much to the grip I want something in return (like an extra round or two).
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    Let me see if I can find them first lol. I *think* they are in my P30SK HK Box which is in the Airstream at the lot.
    Sounds like a plan lol. Most my gun stuff is at a buddy's house while I'm in a cruddy short term apartment while my new house is being built (closing in 30 days!) But I'll be there in the next few days and I can check.

Looking forward to the P30sk. I recently rented a P30 and a P30L in 40S&W to compare to my uspc in .40. But unfortunately without a timer it was hard for me see what I truly did better with between the 3. I'm reasonably sure I'll end up with a 30 and a 30L, as well as a full size USP just to really muddy the waters lol. I like them all so much, but now I have access to a range where I can shoot by myself and set up drills with a timer and all that so I can finally get to business and figure out what works best for me and start building up my skill.

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    By the time you pay shipping from H&K for the H&K OEM parts you'd be better off just buying everything from HKParts.net since they're the only source for their +1's, +2's.
    HKParts.net isn't cheap but the price difference if you're just ordering a couple mags isn't enough to pay the extra shipping charge.

As far as the +0 pinkie extensions (like the VP9SK extension), if I'm going to add that much to the grip I want something in return (like an extra round or two).
    Good info, thank you. And I concur about the extensions

I REALLY want to buy a p30 LEM, but the only ones I can find are still going for over $800...

They are out there. Just picked up a P30LS for $499.95. In .40 S&W though...
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by ncrockclimb View Post
    I REALLY want to buy a p30 LEM, but the only ones I can find are still going for over $800...
    I agree. I have been looking around for a p30l lem/p30lem. I felt up a p30sk lem. Am really starting to like that trigger. But would like a full size gun to learn it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List