Page 36 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Thread: Why the P30

Any leads for a quick ship AIWB holster? My holy grail 5 shot leather SME would take too long so I’m trying to find a good holster asap. Does JM Jude’s have a quick ship P30 AIWB 2.0 or something? Any would an extra tuck be required? Would love a 5 shot but those never pop up

Quote Originally Posted by azerious View Post
    Any leads for a quick ship AIWB holster? My holy grail 5 shot leather SME would take too long so I’m trying to find a good holster asap. Does JM Jude’s have a quick ship P30 AIWB 2.0 or something? Any would an extra tuck be required? Would love a 5 shot but those never pop up
    Mastermind.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

There's an SME for a P30 in the for sale section

Quote Originally Posted by HopetonBrown View Post
    There's an SME for a P30 in the for sale section
    Buying it!!!!! Won’t let me post an ill take it but I’m sooo happy right now!!! thanks! Super meant to be! Now I’m looking forward to the Hk 45 parts swap
    Last edited by azerious; 01-04-2018 at 11:25 PM.

Site Supporter
    Buying it!!!!! Won’t let me post an ill take it but I’m sooo happy right now!!! thanks! Super meant to be! Now I’m looking forward to the Hk 45 parts swap
    Send him a PM. Nobody but the original poster can post in a thread on the for sale/trade section of this forum.

I tried, was sold within an hour.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Look! Just because we're bereaved, that doesn't make us saps!

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Sellers View Post
    I tried, was sold within an hour.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    My luck as usual. Guess I’ll hit up JM. Just got to decide between AIWB 1.0 or 2.0

My luck as usual. Guess I’ll hit up JM. Just got to decide between AIWB 1.0 or 2.0
    Don’t know if you like Stealthgear at all.....I love their holsters as they breathe (uses mesh backing). They have a pre-owned section on EBay. You have to find their store on EBay (Stealthgear USA) then you can browse through the pre-owned listings. I’ve seen P30 AIWB pop up on there and a substantial discount.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    Don’t know if you like Stealthgear at all.....I love their holsters as they breathe (uses mesh backing). They have a pre-owned section on EBay. You have to find their store on EBay (Stealthgear USA) then you can browse through the pre-owned listings. I’ve seen P30 AIWB pop up on there and a substantial discount.
    The PF Cognoscenti give a vigorous thumbs down on hybrids.

Quote Originally Posted by JonInWA View Post
    The reset on my P30L V1 light LEM seems to be fairly short-not as short as on my Glocks, but not all that much longer. I think the reset on my VP40 is pretty similar.

I'm not sure if the reset point/distance is different on the LEM actions than on the DA/SA ones, I'm sure someone knowledgeable on both can chime in.

Best, Jon
    I've only found my Light LEM marginally shorter than the V3 DA/SA, but let me look into the parts. The sear spring isn't the same in the Light LEM. So it also might be dependent on that. But the nickel coated drop in sear springs are the same dimensions as the stock springs. So other than some smoothness of engagement they won't offer much as far as a reduced reset.

But let me play around with my P30L and P30SK to see what's different. Maybe there's something we can cross over and clean up the DA/SA's.
    Last edited by navyman8903; 01-05-2018 at 12:39 PM.

User Tag List