Page 39 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Thread: Why the P30

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I assume you mean your full accountability speed? I also assume full accountability speed varies by situation.
    "Of course" to both assumptions. I guess I should have better indicated that the whole statement was based on my subjective experience. YMMV, etc.
    David S.

Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post
    "Of course" to both assumptions. I guess I should have better indicated that the whole statement was based on my subjective experience. YMMV, etc.
    I probably should have said "threat assessment speed." I think that's what Bolke calls it when he's talking about training to 0.3 - 0.5s splits. There is still a fair bit of YMMV subjectivity to threat assessment speed, but I doubt the trigger and grip design are the limiting factors.
    David S.

Quote Originally Posted by Guinnessman View Post
    @GJM

Bud’s had the LS model on sale for $600 last I checked.

On another note, when I unboxed my new P30 this morning I realized why the price has dropped.

There was no fired shell casing in the box! Oh the horror!

Needless to say, it still says it was made in Germany, and it looks and feels like every other P30 on the planet. We will ring it out this week when we finally thaw out.
    wring.

And every purchase of a P30 should be made with at least 5 cases of ammo, which are subsequently consumed at as rapid a rate as possible, to fully break in the firearm.

Also, should I hit you up the next time i'm in town? In-laws are from your neck of the woods, and i've been known to visit PMSC when in town. (Hopefully the FiL filed his membership app so I don't have to bum visits off a friend of mine.)
    Last edited by hufnagel; 01-07-2018 at 05:36 PM.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Hk45 still seem to be high at most places. Told my buddy about the price drop. He told me I was full of shit [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    (and I have no idea why I was even looking).
    Story of my life

State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

I guess the price drop has finally hit my local shops. Walked in to my LGS for few bore brushes and walked out with a new P30l V1 LEM for $570.00 otd. Damn you HK

Quote Originally Posted by CDFIII View Post
    I guess the price drop has finally hit my local shops. Walked in to my LGS for few bore brushes and walked out with a new P30l V1 LEM for $570.00 otd. Damn you HK
    Nice. I too succumbed to temptation and picked up a P30 V1 from Buds... for $600. Not as good as you did, but I'm still pretty happy w/ that.

Quote Originally Posted by CDFIII View Post
    Damn!!!!!!! No gun shop near me will EVER have any HK that low lol. They rarely have HK at all unfortunately. Very nice grab, I think I'd like to have one of those, though I still haven't fired one in LEM yet

Quote Originally Posted by Trukinjp13 View Post
    Hk45 still seem to be high at most places. Told my buddy about the price drop. He told me I was full of shit [emoji22]

I just picked up a HK45 V1 for $635 shipped. Not as low as I’ve seen them but I’ll take it! Want to add a HK45T to the stable in a month or two then my HK wants will be satisfied.
    Shoot more, post less...

My local small store isn't happy with the price drop. He picked up a package from HK late last year that included P30's. Not all of them have sold and he has way more than the current price in each of them. A hazard of the business I guess.

User Tag List