Page 77 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast

Thread: The Obligatory Show Off Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MD7305 View Post
    Nice! M9A1 lower with a 92G upper?
    Yep. I polished the sear and hammer contact points, installed a WC/Wolff trigger conversion unit, EII Hammer, "D" spring", and had the barrel cut to 4.7" with an EII-style crown.

Cerakoted and RMR mounted by Mark Housel of L&M Precision, just like her older sister. We'll see if I can get her ready for the Mike Pannone 2 day Advanced Handgun coming up this weekend. The RAL8000 definitely reminds me of honey mustard.

got my uso sr4c back from service!

VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Left to right, S&W M&P Shield 9, Smith 622 .22, Ruger LCP in .380, Ruger single six, and a S&W J frame .32

I have a Smith 45 that isn't in the picture and my son has a Ruger American Rimfire 22, my daughter has a BB gun. Both are members of the local club and are learning to shoot for competition eventually.
    Last edited by Software Guy; 09-02-2015 at 10:02 AM.

I wish this was mine, but it's coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Warner, Elite Warrior Armament
    This is the final version of the 9mm Classic, aside from frame markings.
    The small parts will be a high polished Nitre Blue, not the standard blue in the Photo's.

This has been a LOOOONG process and I appreciate the support here. I don't know that I would tackle something like this again if I had it to do over, but the ball is rolling now, with these first guns finishing up.

The interest here has been great, and I hope we have created something worthwhile. We have tried to incorporate the desired changes owners have sought for many years, while not deviating much from the original design.

More info is up on the website, and I hope the pictures, dust and dings included) give a good look at what we are doing.
    The gun in the picture was the final prototype, and stays here. The production version is identical other than markings and blueing.

Thanks,

CW

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    I wish this was mine, but it's coming soon.
    That is very cool.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Quote Originally Posted by parabellum242 View Post
    New Beretta build:
    Is this your duty gun?

L-R:

1918 vintage Colt 1911 paired with USMC KABAR.
    Circa 1773 British Royal Navy Officer's pistol blunderbuss, built by the personal gun maker to the Prince of Wales, later crowned King George IV, paired with a British Royal Navy Officer's dirk circa 1771.
    2011 Sig Sauer Mk25 Naval Special Warfare 50th Anniversary Limited Edition paired with USN KABAR.

Last edited by Odin Bravo One; 09-11-2015 at 12:59 PM.

Very, very neat display.

If I may be so bold as to ask, is that sword in the bottom of the frame your Navy CPO cutlass?

Thanks for sharing the photo with us, it is kind of you to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    If I may be so bold as to ask, is that sword in the bottom of the frame your Navy CPO cutlass?
    Yes, that is my CPO Cutlass on top of the safe, in front of the flag.

User Tag List