Page 64 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast

Thread: The Obligatory Show Off Thread

Quote Originally Posted by av8usn View Post
    Since I am not allowed to post attachments I can only say I would post my 1911's were I able. Some very nice handguns in this thread.
    Upload your images to https://imgur.com/, grab the BBCode and paste it in a reply here.

Cool, thanks.

Last edited by av8usn; 07-10-2014 at 07:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by av8usn View Post
    Cool, thanks.

Those are nice looking 1911's. Welcome to the forum Larry.
    Men freely believe that which they desire.
    Julius Caesar

Thanks Wheeler. Now maybe I can figure out how to do this on our other forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    Upload your images to https://imgur.com/, grab the BBCode and paste it in a reply here.
    Someone alert Nyeti!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Waiting our turn to refuel over Afghanistan. That's a UK Tornado in the background. His -2 was on the boom, and the BONE is obviously my crew and me. The picture was taken from the tanker.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbonez View Post
    Waiting our turn to refuel over Afghanistan. That's a UK Tornado in the background. His -2 was on the boom, and the BONE is obviously my crew and me. The picture was taken from the tanker.
    Very cool pics!

Stay safe over there.

Cool pics. For some reason I spent 18 months without ever once thinking about taking a camera up with me in the EH60. The Seoul skyline at sunset could be pretty darned impressive.
    (Of course, a lot of the scenery shots would technically have been classified, there's hardly a hilltop that doesn't have an ADA or counter-battery radar site on it...)
    Here's a pic of me in my "office".
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

Quote Originally Posted by Timbonez View Post
    so I gotta ask... I've been told it handles like big-arse fighter jet and accelerates like an F-1 car. truth?
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

User Tag List