Page 61 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: The Obligatory Show Off Thread

Incredibly excited to snag some great leather this past week. The 6" is a Gordon Davis 22450 for my longslide Hoag Mastergrade. My 5" is in an Ernie Hill Leatham/Enos vertical drop. I believe the model is the 666. Mag carriers are from Ernie Hill as well.

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    Incredibly excited to snag some great leather this past week. The 6" is a Gordon Davis 22450 for my longslide Hoag Mastergrade. My 5" is in an Ernie Hill Leatham/Enos vertical drop. I believe the model is the 666. ...
    Very cool!
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

I got them for what I believe to be a great price, so it makes the find even sweeter

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    My 5" is in an Ernie Hill Leatham/Enos vertical drop. I believe the model is the 666.
    The Holster of The Beast!
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

I really like Joe Watson's work. I need to get one of those in titanium.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I really like Joe Watson's work. I need to get one of those in titanium.
    They are awesome, I picked mine up at blade show. I played with the ti ones which are awesome as well.

Quote Originally Posted by karmapolice View Post
    They are awesome, I picked mine up at blade show. I played with the ti ones which are awesome as well.
    Much agree. I have a HiTS set in black, but will pick up the ti model when Joe gets them back in stock.

I got to meet him about 2 years ago at a knife show, and kick myself for not snapping up a couple of his blades then.

Check out blue line gear ( Joe wasn't at Blade Show , but blue line was! ) http://www.bluelinegear.com/product/HiTS-Compact

Quote Originally Posted by karmapolice View Post
    Check out blue line gear ( Joe wasn't at Blade Show , but blue line was! ) http://www.bluelinegear.com/product/HiTS-Compact
    Most excellent, thanks for the link.

I hope they are still there on payday. I just dropped eleven grand on air conditioners yesterday, and I'd like to let the bank account recharge just a little bit.

User Tag List