Page 44 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast

Thread: The Obligatory Show Off Thread

HCM,

The factory sling loop on my magazine retention nut moves around a good bit. Is there something on the BLAM to prevent that?
    Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

Been on an old Glock kick. Picked up another lightly used specimen, this one a Gen 1 Glock 17.

My CCC Shaggy showed up today (order #3001) Shown next to my 5 Shot SME.

Taking a break from social media.

boy with gun

My 3 year old shooting his .22 on sunday

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Name:  Smith No 2.jpg
Views: 782
Size:  35.9 KB

Smith & Wesson No.2 "Old Army". The barrel has been cut down and it is marked as being engraved by Geo. Spring. (Not the current Colt's master engraver, apparently, but his dad?) While the engraving was almost certainly done last century, the serial number dates the gun to ~1861. I need to get it lettered.

It's pretty tight for a large-frame tip-up, and it's definitely been fired plenty before, and .32 Rimfire isn't impossible to find (although pretty much anything you get your hands on will be .32 RF Short and not the .32 RF Long this thing uses) but I'm not sure I'll fire this one.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

There is kind of a gun in this picture Gen2 Glock 21.

Took the kids to Riverbanks Zoo in Columbia today. Of course, I had to swing by Palmetto State Armory on my way out of town.
    Picked up a Gadsden lower, parts kit, and pistol buffer for my impending 300 BLK pistol build.

Now I just need to save my pennies for the upper. I'd like to get a complete 9inch AAC but the market and prices will dictate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    Name:  Smith No 2.jpg
Views: 782
Size:  35.9 KB

Smith & Wesson No.2 "Old Army". The barrel has been cut down and it is marked as being engraved by Geo. Spring. (Not the current Colt's master engraver, apparently, but his dad?) While the engraving was almost certainly done last century, the serial number dates the gun to ~1861. I need to get it lettered.

It's pretty tight for a large-frame tip-up, and it's definitely been fired plenty before, and .32 Rimfire isn't impossible to find (although pretty much anything you get your hands on will be .32 RF Short and not the .32 RF Long this thing uses) but I'm not sure I'll fire this one.
    Would definitely get the letter. That's a beauty.
    Last edited by Clyde from Carolina; 04-14-2013 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by SGT_Calle View Post
    Took the kids to Riverbanks Zoo in Columbia today. Of course, I had to swing by Palmetto State Armory on my way out of town.
    Picked up a Gadsden lower, parts kit, and pistol buffer for my impending 300 BLK pistol build.

Now I just need to save my pennies for the upper. I'd like to get a complete 9inch AAC but the market and prices will dictate.
    Wish I could find a lower parts kit somewhere.
    J.M. Johnston
    Host of Ballistic Radio - Sundays at 7:00 PM EST on Cincinnati's 55KRC THE Talk Station, available on iHeartRadio

Name:  481207_103882523133816_1451142709_n.jpg
Views: 964
Size:  33.9 KB
    Knight's SR-15e3 CQB, T3 brake (It was free), Surefire scout-light in a gear sector mount. 2 more months
    J.M. Johnston
    Host of Ballistic Radio - Sundays at 7:00 PM EST on Cincinnati's 55KRC THE Talk Station, available on iHeartRadio

User Tag List