Page 37 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast

Thread: The Obligatory Show Off Thread

Phelps?

Family photo.

Wife's gun, my training gun, my carry gun, my run around the house irritating the wife gun.

Quote Originally Posted by FredM View Post
    Phelps?
    Aye. Had it to myself. The .308 was jealous of the phenomenal Leupold 6-20x on my good old' 22-250. I wanted to go to the NRA and shoot handgun but there was a two hour wait.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by jon volk View Post
    Family photo.

...my run around the house irritating the wife gun.
    Hahaha....my wife would agree. Although she gave it to me for Christmas because "the other gun clicks too loud" she still seems to "time out" my dry fire training sessions.

So apparently they need to have a chaperone...........who knew they would breed once I closed the door?

Had to move the safe to accomodate future family and furniture additions, so took the opportunity to photograph just how far down the road we have travelled.......it wasn't until putting everything away that I realized that there are still several items spread out throughout the country at other locations.

Last edited by Odin Bravo One; 02-03-2013 at 02:43 AM. Reason: I'm retarded

Quote Originally Posted by Sean M View Post
    So apparently they need to have a shaperone...........who knew they would breed once I closed the door?

Had to move the safe to accomodate future family and furniture additions, so took the opportunity to photograph just how far down the road we have travelled.......it wasn't until putting everything away that I realized that there are still several items spread out throughout the country at other locations.

All I can say is wow. That is a hell of a nice collection.

Interesting...........not the same comments the little missus had.............but I should have known better than to let her see that picture........no such thing as lessons learned. Lessons RE-learned......

Now I just need to learn to shoot them all!

Nice starter set.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Beautiful collection, Sean. Certainly something to aspire to. The 1911 carousel is a nice touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinh View Post
    The 1911 carousel is a nice touch.
    It is. If you could wind it up so it spins slowly and plays music, that would be perfect.
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

User Tag List