Page 31 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: The Obligatory Show Off Thread

Yes, bought for a hair over MSRP on a Mk25 standard model. As a true Limited Edition, doubtful many folks will see them. They are not available to dealers so they won't be on the shelves. Dealers cannot even order them, so special orders are out of the question as well. I had bought one extra one, to auction at Gunbroker, but elected to gift it to someone else instead, and keep it inside the family.

I guess your new call sign is "Big Pimpin".....
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by Sean M View Post
    Yes, bought for a hair over MSRP on a Mk25 standard model. As a true Limited Edition, doubtful many folks will see them. They are not available to dealers so they won't be on the shelves. Dealers cannot even order them, so special orders are out of the question as well. I had bought one extra one, to auction at Gunbroker, but elected to gift it to someone else instead, and keep it inside the family.
    That's just awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    I guess your new call sign is "Big Pimpin".....
    JRC is doing a custom shark trimmed holster, belt, and mag/flashlight combo for it as well. Figure I can use it as my BBQ gun if ever I go to a place where they have BBQ's like that.

And guns like that.

Pics once everything is done.

You just need to rock that thing at SHOT like that. With all the "assault weapon" buying sprees, I may dump my 7.62 x39 Galil SAR to buy a fully engraved Colt SAA or 1911.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.

Yeah, if I could get in the door like that! That, and if I was actually going. Since the little lady can't go, and I plan on taking a few weeks off after the midget shows up in April, figured I would save my vacation days for that instead. But next year..........little lady (aka Lil' Miss LV) will be ready to go, and we will burn it down. Again. And my liver will catch the first flight out, while the rest of my body continues the defilement.

I may dump a few things myself while the prices are outrageous. Hard to pass up watching stupid people being stupid. Especially if I can benefit from it!!!

Still, the original point................the gun really does look sharp, and my phone just doesn't do justice. Perhaps I will experiment over the weekend with a real camera and lighting and see if I can get some better shots of it. And once the holster rolls in, I'll publish a few of the complete package. Then you can invite me to a TX Bbq where people wear their BBQ guns and such. And I can house hunt, and job hunt while I am there!

I'll miss seeing you at SHOT. When you come to Texas to visit we can wear our BBQ guns. Seems I am the only guy in Dallas who has multiple BBQ gun rigs. Figures the Jewish dude from California fell for the whole "you got to have a BBQ rig" thing....

I am actually trying to get picked up as a reserve in a rural area. I have already made arrangements with the local Texas Ranger for getting a full prison death row made set of fancy leather and buckle and grip set. I'll be rolling a MARS 1911 in it......

I need one of those rigs too!!! Thinking of getting my 627 full on engraved, and some prison leather would match it perfectly. Send pics!! Of course, the MARS could use a full rig of PL too.

My favorite memory of SWAT School in Maricopa County was the tour I got on the weekend, watching the inmates sewing/repairing their own stripes and pinks. I certainly didn't/don't agree with all of Joe's politics, but there was no arguing the way he ran the confinement facility.

BP out!
    Last edited by Odin Bravo One; 12-20-2012 at 02:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kodiakpb View Post
    Haven't seen that one before, and you got it at std price? Nicely done.
    Pics don't come close to doing it justice. It's the most aesthetically pleasing handgun I've ever seen.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean M View Post
    My new Limited Edition Sig Mk25 226.
    That's awesome!

User Tag List