Page 26 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: The Obligatory Show Off Thread

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Just picked her up today, need to find a gunsmith to make it dao, maybe some new grips, and front sight. The action is very smooth, not as light as a Smith but smooth non the less. I'll take her to the range tomorrow and see how well I can shoot it.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by bigslim View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Just picked her up today, need to find a gunsmith to make it dao, maybe some new grips, and front sight. The action is very smooth, not as light as a Smith but smooth non the less. I'll take her to the range tomorrow and see how well I can shoot it.

Mike
    I feel cheated on Seriously though, nice blaster.
    J.M. Johnston
    Host of Ballistic Radio - Sundays at 7:00 PM EST on Cincinnati's 55KRC THE Talk Station, available on iHeartRadio

I knew you would and you have no idea how much it tore me up to have to got some place else. No BS I almost called you to give you a heads up.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by bigslim View Post
    I knew you would and you have no idea how much it tore me up to have to got some place else. No BS I almost called you to give you a heads up.

Mike
    Hah it's cool. If my name was on the sign I might care. But its not so I don't
    J.M. Johnston
    Host of Ballistic Radio - Sundays at 7:00 PM EST on Cincinnati's 55KRC THE Talk Station, available on iHeartRadio

Quote Originally Posted by Sparks2112 View Post
    Hah it's cool. If my name was on the sign I might care. But its not so I don't
    well heres why I did what I did, I needed to avoid MIM hammers so I can make it DAO and the 686 and 686 plus have MIM hammers. The 686 SSR does not but it is also $$$$ and I don't love the way it looks. The GP100 has a forged hammer and it was much less expensive not to mention I think it is a sexy beast. If you had a GP at the shop you know I would have been there in a heart beat. If there is one thing that I am it is loyal and your the only game in town as long as im not lookin for a GP100. hahaha

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    That's not playing very nice.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    That's not playing very nice.
    Could mean that soon (tm) could be soon.

Tom,

Still did not receive my pre-production prototypes for T&E. Just 2.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Site Supporter

It followed me home

I'd planned on picking up one of these next year after taxes. But one came available that I couldn't pass on. About 75 rounds through it. Came with 2 extra mags, incl the 17. $400. A guy bought for his wife, but she didn't like it.
    This will be my new EDC. I'll keep the LCP for a BUG.

User Tag List