Page 25 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast

Thread: The Obligatory Show Off Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 98z28 View Post
    Dude, I love those pens! Cheap, tough, and great to write with. I still have the first one I bought. It survived seven years of patrol work and five years of grad school. Not bad for an $8 pen.
    May I ask what pen it is and who makes it? I have one of the original Surefire pens, but I am always looking for inexpensive, durable spares.

Thanks very much.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    May I ask what pen it is and who makes it? I have one of the original Surefire pens, but I am always looking for inexpensive, durable spares.

Thanks very much.
    It's a Zebra F-701, available at pretty much any place that sells pens. Good cheap every day option.

I29- I like it. Good combo of stuff I have (pen, SAK, and BOB) and stuff I want (PPS, P'kal).

Quote Originally Posted by NickA View Post
    I29- I like it. Good combo of stuff I have (pen, SAK, and BOB) and stuff I want (PPS, P'kal).
    I appreciate it. Its a good setup for me. G19 is my main carry, but the PPS sure is sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by NickA View Post
    It's a Zebra F-701, available at pretty much any place that sells pens. Good cheap every day option.

Thanks, NickA, I appreciate it. I did find an interesting blog post about how to make an all-metal Zebra pen and pencil set.

http://kirk.webfinish.com/2011/01/ze...-serious-mods/

I may do that tomorrow.

I saw someone else do this with a G19, and was like "I can do that!!". So I found a good deal on a G22 (because of free .40 ammo) and went to work. Took about 1.5hrs total. Will have it on the range Tuesday.

167, was it cut down to use G27 mags? Looking forward to hearing the range report. Nice work, BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Was ist das?
    They once called me bkb0000...

Davidoff Platinum

Dunhill 18K

Tie, Charvet - Paris
    I walk the line

Quote Originally Posted by Ben B. View Post
    Was ist das?
    Old school Glock box from the factory. The first G19 Gen 2 I bought came in one of these.

MD7305 - It was cut down to accept G27 magazines.

User Tag List