Page 24 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast

Thread: The Obligatory Show Off Thread

Glad you guys like it. It is one of my favorite toys. Moving back to Idaho and going through all my stuff stored here has been fun. Almost 20 years as a CL2 and you end up with a lot of weird toys
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
    http://www.jrcholsters.com

Some pics

Here is a picture taken of me playing in the mud on my fourwheeler.

And me shooting the p30.

Quote Originally Posted by JRCHolsters View Post
    Here is a little something interesting I found in one of my numerous bins of parts and pieces. This is a .45acp suppressed Destroyer Carbine breakdown rifle.
    One of my favorite guns ever for no reason at all. I think it was actually the DeLisle carbine; I thought Destroyer carbines were 9x23 Largo, unsuppressed guns.

Quote Originally Posted by doctorpogo View Post
    One of my favorite guns ever for no reason at all. I think it was actually the DeLisle carbine; I thought Destroyer carbines were 9x23 Largo, unsuppressed guns.
    I had an updated DeLisle in mind when I built these. You are correct on the Largo cartridge. Luckily, the magazines were copies of the 1911 mag, so that made it fairly easy. The feed lips in the receiver had to be milled out, the bolt handle reset, etc. It was a fun project. Good little 100 yard game getter ;-)
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
    http://www.jrcholsters.com

Some quick pictures of my Caracal C QS.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/4893498...in/photostream
    Last edited by rhung; 10-20-2012 at 04:31 PM.

Can you tell what they are from the backside?

3953 pre-stippling.

First attempt at kydex

Nice and light.

Quote Originally Posted by I29alpha View Post
    Nice and light.
    Dude, I love those pens! Cheap, tough, and great to write with. I still have the first one I bought. It survived seven years of patrol work and five years of grad school. Not bad for an $8 pen.

Quote Originally Posted by 98z28 View Post
    Dude, I love those pens! Cheap, tough, and great to write with. I still have the first one I bought. It survived seven years of patrol work and five years of grad school. Not bad for an $8 pen.
    Nice! Works well for me. Only had to replace refill once. Now it's got a fisher refill, nice writer. Very durable, and my backup hasn't even left its packaging!

User Tag List