Page 22 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: The Obligatory Show Off Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    Needs updating as I just bought a HK mk23 and tirant45....I have issues.

It must be really nice to live in a FREE STATE. That's a helluva lineup my friend...

Oh hey dere, OD green sexiness.

Flat Black upper, Mil-Spec O.D. Green lower in Cerakote. Gen4 slides are too slippery, so the flat black made it much grippier.
    JP Visual Design

Think for yourself. Question authority.

This is what your great suggestions ended up producing. You should feel proud how quickly and easily you dedicated forum members and fellow shooters can part a gun nut and his money. I am looking forward to getting some rounds loaded for it, and taking it out for the first test drive. Hopefully within the next week or ten days as I wait on loading components. I'll let you know how it works out once that happens. Until then, it is dry fire, dry fire, and dry fire some more to get used to the competition trigger.

14oz ...............any bets on how many AD's I have before I figure it all out? Or to keep it quantifiable and track-able, how many AD's I'll have the first day of live fire? FWIW, I plan on a few different days of load testing prior to "firing" for practice/familiarity. The AD's will only count the first day AFTER a pet load has been developed and mass quantities loaded. My definition of an AD is any time I discharge a round when I did not intend to, while pointed in a safe direction, where negligence, or violating any of the 4 rules was not a contributing factor.

I don't know what I would give to the winner............maybe a challenge coin from my unit? To keep this topic on topic, I'll post a new topic here in the Romper Room once I am ready to shoot my very first "Gamer gun".

You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Site Supporter
    Very nice! I would really like to send a mag or two through that gun!

Photo came out F'ing noisy as all hell but I'm already over it.

Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Photo came out F'ing noisy as all hell but I'm already over it.

Green. How did I get the I Love Lucy color, and you've got lime f-ing green?

First 150rds through my new baby:

Next to my GEN 4 G17

User Tag List