Page 155 of 179 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1786

Thread: The Obligatory Show Off Thread

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    I have dated a particular Latina woman off and on in recent years. The drama? High and unnecessary. The food and happy times? Best of my life by three miles.
    There is no free lunch and dying of natural causes is over rated.

You know all three of John Wayne's wives were Latina?
    Last edited by HCM; 06-10-2018 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    Don’t get me wrong, I love hot, but the heady mixture of candy, Cheeto, and malt beverage is going to have gastrointestinal consequences. [emoji15] Godspeed brave voyager.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I feel fine, other than being hungover. Some ibuprofen and water and I'm all set.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    ...dying of natural causes is over rated...
    That's a line to live by.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    I feel fine, other than being hungover. Some ibuprofen and water and I'm all set.
    My first thought when seeing your dinner was "I remember what gave me diabetes".

Maybe I'm projecting my own health issues, if I ate that I'd be hospitalized.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

That wasn't supposed to be dinner. But that's the kinda thing that happens when you day-drink.

I still have two cans left. I should go get some burritos before I drink them.
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

The Obligatory Show Off Thread

Got my Graith PF Exclusive EDC Key chain this week:

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....-EDC-Keychains

For such a simple device, I really like it.

The bright clear orange color means can spot my keys across the room. The loop comes quickly to hand when I’m fishing for my keys in my pocket. The light weight of the material adds virtually nothing to my key ring, plus it’s not bulky.

I ordered the PTD option; it’s a great complement to a good AIWB Holster.

And purchase of one supports P-F.com.

I think @Mack has a winner here.
    Last edited by RJ; 06-11-2018 at 07:33 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    That wasn't supposed to be dinner. But that's the kinda thing that happens when you day-drink.

I still have two cans left. I should go get some burritos before I drink them.
    I want a burrito so bad but I can't. If I'm not down to 175 by the end of the month, then I'm not cutting my hair or shaving. I hate having long (for me) hair and the beard is a pain but I've got to punish myself somehow if I don't drop pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    I want a burrito so bad but I can't. If I'm not down to 175 by the end of the month, then I'm not cutting my hair or shaving. I hate having long (for me) hair and the beard is a pain but I've got to punish myself somehow if I don't drop pounds.
    I'm working on that myself but I had a minor setback with an old knee injury flaring up so I decided to be a complete idiot and throw in a couple extra cheat days since it happened the same morning I was supposed to buy groceries and standing long enough to cook the food I hadn't bought was difficult for a few days. I'm back up and moving around so time to get back on the wagon, at least diet wise. Need to take it real easy hitting the treadmill for a bit.

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Respect man, just getting back on the health horse myself. You got this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

User Tag List