Page 148 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1786

Thread: The Obligatory Show Off Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 98z28 View Post
    My whole crew made the 6.72-mile round trip hike up to the Lighthouse and back in Palo Duro Canyon yesterday. We took the "hardest" trail up there (it was supposed to offer the best views - and it didn't dissapoint), and an easier trail back. I couldn't be more proud of the kids. It was a long day and everyone had a great time.
    Looks awesome! We are thinking of vacationing in the SW next year and Texas is high on the list. I'd be interested in knowing where you stayed at in this area.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

More Khyber Customs swag.

http://instagram.com/p/BdC5ElfjJxW/
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Brought home a stray. Bluing's not in the best shape -- probably 70% -- but mechanically things check out. I've been wanting a Model 14 for a while.

Decided to level up my outdoor gear game.

http://instagram.com/p/BdCCwgMhR7i/
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Never heard of the company, I'll check them out. I like the look of that jacket, quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    Never heard of the company, I'll check them out. I like the look of that jacket, quite a bit.
    That jacket and those socks weigh the same amount. I wore the jacket for about ten minutes inside when I got and I started to get hot. I can only assume they use fairy magic to make it work.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    That jacket and those socks weigh the same amount. I wore the jacket for about ten minutes inside when I got and I started to get hot. I can only assume they use fairy magic to make it work.
    How's the fit?
    I'm a Arc'teryx wearer because they're the best fitting gear i've found for my tall Orangutan build.
    With my skinny torso, wide shoulders and loooong arms it's tough finding jackets that are long enough in the arms without being baggy through the body.
    Same with trying to find 32x37 pants, I can find short/fat all day but tall/skinny doesn't seem to exist down here in Nuevo Mexico (land of the squatty bodies).
    I think I need to start shopping some Nordic brands.
    Last edited by JodyH; 12-24-2017 at 11:11 AM.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Much used Springfield 1911 with burl grips and bronze alligator holster.
    Name:  1911 Springfield.jpg
Views: 1063
Size:  69.5 KB

Glock 17 chop to G19 with SSVI frame package and some slide work.
    Name:  G19L.jpg
Views: 1022
Size:  101.9 KB
    Instagram @JuryTrialJedi

James quickly discovered that in the "land of the wolves" a PPK .32 just wasn't going to cut it.

Omega Aqua Terra "Spectre".
    Walther PPQ 45.

Attachment 22577
    Last edited by JodyH; 12-24-2017 at 12:10 PM.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Decided to level up my outdoor gear game.

http://instagram.com/p/BdCCwgMhR7i/
    My nephew gave me one of their belts about 3 years ago. It has held up quite well for my weekend/casual carry belt. From what I've seen they make good gear.
    Men freely believe that which they desire.
    Julius Caesar

User Tag List