Page 143 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1786

Thread: The Obligatory Show Off Thread

Just brought these home. $240 each from cdnn

Waited 13 months for the stamp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In an ideal situation Id have all 10 fingers on my left hand, so my right hand could be a fist for punching.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbotm2 View Post

Waited 13 months for the stamp

Excellent combination. V1 or v3?
    Taking a break from social media.

V1 that's been worked over by lazy wolf. Ridiculous reset

In an ideal situation Id have all 10 fingers on my left hand, so my right hand could be a fist for punching.

S&W 4006 TSW. I believe it belonged to a local sheriff's deputy as the clerk at the pawn shop mentioned it was brought in by a cop and it has PCSO marked on the side which I believe means Pueblo County Sheriff's Office or some other county that starts with a P. I don't know if all TSW's were de-cock only but this one is and the trigger is smooth with maybe a hint of stacking right at the end. Pretty dang good for a DA trigger pull but I suppose it could have been messed with. It feels nice but not super light or crisp and in SA you can feel a tiny bit of the grit that my 3914 is plagued with so maybe it went through the performance center? If it's not factory I would think whoever did it knew what they were doing but at the same time it doesn't feel like something from a high-end gunsmith. I could have saved a bit of money if I had waited for some more CHiPs guns to be released but I don't know that I'll be able to snag one when/if they do so I jumped on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    Was making my rounds of the local gun stores and I came across this pristine P94DC 9mm. This thing has barely been shot, it is immaculate. And the trigger isn't too bad for an old double action. I gave $425 out-the-door which is probably a little steep but gosh it's nice. This is my third P-series, the others being a P95DC and a P97DC.

Nice!!!
    I don't know why but I really want to find a Ruger P90 one of these days. IIRC, it was designed with the 10 mm in mind and as such they're tough. And supposedly quite accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledviking View Post
    Nice!!!
    I don't know why but I really want to find a Ruger P90 one of these days. IIRC, it was designed with the 10 mm in mind and as such they're tough. And supposedly quite accurate.
    I don't know about the 10mm thing (10mm P90DC would be cool!) but P-series Rugers have a general reputation for being durable pistols. P90's are pretty easy to find. After the P95 and 89/85 they're probably the most common. Get two and you can pretend to be Antonio Banderas in Desperado.

Edit: Found a link, P90 wasn't designed for 10mm but they did consider adapting it to 10mm

http://rugerforum.net/ruger-pistols/...0-history.html
    Last edited by Bigghoss; 10-31-2017 at 02:09 AM. Reason: Info about 10mmP90

Finally got her back from Boresight. Ben does great work. I am loving the feel of the Duty Series package.
    Name:  IMG_2497.jpg
Views: 663
Size:  50.1 KBName:  IMG_2499.jpg
Views: 676
Size:  65.4 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Slowly climbing out of the hole Low-T and Hypothyroidism threw me into. Not a PR or even very impressive but first time hitting 305 since the beginning of the year.

http://instagram.com/p/Bbj6SA2jU_5/
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Add a comp and I can oper8.

M&P by Damage Photos, on Flickr

User Tag List