Page 142 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1786

Thread: The Obligatory Show Off Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hizzie View Post
    Pasta & olive oil with garlic, giant squid and mozzarella.

http://instagram.com/p/BaXb6GUjgrO/
    Drooool.

M&P 2.0 by Damage Photos, on Flickr

Slowly getting closer to having the vault room completely set up. Scored a great display case for $30.......Name:  B604B1A0-A72C-4AE2-9C36-80AEA55DB21E.jpg
Views: 725
Size:  43.1 KB
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Love seeing your cave come together Sean!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Was making my rounds of the local gun stores and I came across this pristine P94DC 9mm. This thing has barely been shot, it is immaculate. And the trigger isn't too bad for an old double action. I gave $425 out-the-door which is probably a little steep but gosh it's nice. This is my third P-series, the others being a P95DC and a P97DC.

I bought one of these...

Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    Was making my rounds of the local gun stores and I came across this pristine P94DC 9mm. This thing has barely been shot, it is immaculate. And the trigger isn't too bad for an old double action. I gave $425 out-the-door which is probably a little steep but gosh it's nice. This is my third P-series, the others being a P95DC and a P97DC.

Nice looking pistol. I always thought they were under appreciated. Have you priced / checked availability on mags yet? That factor (along with parts availability) often puts me off the older guns.
    Last edited by Willard; 10-23-2017 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    Nice looking pistol. I always thought they were under appreciated. Have you priced / checked availability on mags yet? That factor (along with parts availability) often puts me off the older guns.
    Ruger P-series has only been off the market for 4 years and new mags are still available from Ruger and Mec-Gar. Midway had 15-round Ruger mags for $20 so I ordered a couple. Mec-Gar makes 10, 15, 17, and 20 round mags for the 9mm P-series for reasonable prices. I'm in Colorado so having 15-round mags is nice.

Very nice. A like new gun & $20 a pop mags. I may start looking on Gunbroker.

I only asked because I ran into problems with a Six Series (can't recall if it was Service or Security). Ruger took great care of me. However, what appeared to be a quick & simple fix (and I liked the gun) wound up requiring replacement with a GP series (not complaining for sure). Wasn't sure on P-Series timeline, and certainly wasn't taking my last experience for granted as an all the time deal.

I found an identical one on GB for $400 which is what I paid for this one. The 93's and 94's go for a bit more money. P89's and P95's are the most common followed by the P90 which is a .45. The DC designation means decock-only like a type-G Beretta. There's also a manual safety model and a DAO. Someone on GB had a cool DAO 944 with a built-in laser but it was going for crazy money. I guess those were a special order by some agency or something.

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/710788208

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

User Tag List