Page 13 of 179 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: The Obligatory Show Off Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    You've got a thing for black don't you?

Nice picture
    Harder to see again my black Underarmor undershirt.
    JP Visual Design

After 7.5 months of waiting...they finally arrived. Out with the H&k USP compact!

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Garner View Post
    After 7.5 months of waiting...they finally arrived. Out with the H&k USP compact!

Well if there's anything better than a new gun it would have to be a big 'ol box full of new guns!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Two, please. Will provide shipping info.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Garner View Post

#RESIST

7.5 Months for a M&P .45?
    Last edited by JDM; 10-04-2011 at 01:07 PM.
    Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

Quote Originally Posted by BOM View Post
    7.5 Months for a M&P .45?
    Yes! Ordered in first week of February (last fiscal year). Came Tuesday last week. I'm just glad they're here. Everyone seems to like the guns and the holster (Safariland 6360) combo thus far. We will see how good they shoot next week.

BTW: Ever wonder why LEO's that know wear their bullet proof vests to the range? LOL! I will be wearing mine.

ETA: S&W rep (Steve) is great to work with. Kept me up to date with what was going on...when he could find out something.
    Last edited by KeeFus; 10-04-2011 at 03:04 PM.

Here are a couple of oldies that were left to me by my Grandfather. I remember him showing these to me as a little boy and telling me that someday he would give them to me. He has been dead for 10 years and I had long forgot about them. Just recently an Aunt who I hadn't seen in years gave these to me, as she had been holding on to them. It was a nice surprise.

The first is a S&W Model One, Third Issue. It has a some rust and a broken hammer, but nice anyways.
    The second is a Remington Elliott Ring Derringer in .22 short. This actually still works, with all the original parts.

Name:  IMG_8825.jpg
Views: 1310
Size:  35.1 KB

Name:  IMG_8826.jpg
Views: 1236
Size:  34.9 KB
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
    http://www.jrcholsters.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    Colt M1903 Pocket Hammerless (Ser # 28xxx = Made in 1905) in 98% original condition, in "Hidden Stitch" rayskin holster from theholstersite.com.

Attachment 133

Big pimpin'. Don't hate.
    Wish the one I have was in such good condition. This one is an '08

My Beretta 92G

I bought a Beretta 92FS because I am issued an M9, and wanted to spend more time training than the Army would allot during duty hours. I've found if you keep it lubed and change the recoil spring regularly, it is a very reliable pistol. If you don't do those things, BAD THINGS CAN HAPPEN!!! I doubt it would pass a 2,000 round challenge with zero malfunctions without lubrication.

I bought a "G" slide (no safety, decocker only) because I didn't want to accidentally put the weapon back on safe if working a malfunction drill when carrying. I still put the original FS slide back on when training prior to a deployment.

The extended mag release helps when reloading while wearing combat gloves. During extended deployments I put one on my issue M9.

The skeleton hammer, along with the Inox barrel and trigger, are just for looks.

We are diminished
    wecole -- The 2,000 Round Challenge was born while I worked at Beretta and I've had a number of Berettas pass it with flying colors.

User Tag List