Page 82 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast

Thread: The Obligatory Show Off Thread

Webleys:1868-1943. And there's more to date!
    Name:  Screenshot_2014-12-05-10-23-33-1.jpg
Views: 553
Size:  54.7 KB

VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Colt Pocketlite by Jim Stroh

VDMSR.com
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Do you like the way the "lite" balances with the can attached? I've only played with a Paclite upper and it felt a little nose-heavy with a suppressor. At least compared to my bull barreled version.

Quote Originally Posted by taadski View Post
    Do you like the way the "lite" balances with the can attached? I've only played with a Paclite upper and it felt a little nose-heavy with a suppressor. At least compared to my bull barreled version.
    Cannot really say, while I've shot other 22's I cannot remember how they felt. This one feels the way any pistol would with a can.

VDMSR.com

Quote Originally Posted by taadski View Post
    I have the same gun with a Sparrow and it's fine. Almost feels right with the can.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    I have the same gun with a Sparrow and it's fine. Almost feels right with the can.
    Yep. Same gun + Spectre II, feels about the same as a regular 5" 22/45.
    "Customer is very particular" -- SIG Sauer

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Cannot really say, while I've shot other 22's I cannot remember how they felt. This one feels the way any pistol would with a can.
    I've found a lighter pistol (or carbine for that matter) feels more nose-heavy when adding weight (a can) to the front end than a heavier counterpart does. I was wondering how much that was the case with this particular setup, FWIW.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendMeat View Post
    Yep. Same gun + Spectre II, feels about the same as a regular 5" 22/45.
    Good copy fellas. Thanks for answering my question.

Here's a pic of my 22/45:

VDMSR.com

User Tag List