Page 75 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast

Thread: The Obligatory Show Off Thread

Picked up this young buck yesterday.

It's a Hi Power compact clone called the M95 Detective built by Fabricaciones Militares Industria de Argentina, the state run small arms manufacturing arm of the Argentinean Ministry of Science, Technology and Defence Production in the field of MINDEF. They even make a model with the SFS system built in like the Lionheart pistols have. Shame they don't make or import them anymore. Can't wait to do some work on it, get a holster and shoot CCP with it.

http://www.fab-militares.gov.ar/armas-livianas/

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe View Post
    Gonna guess 07 Ford Fusion se?
    06 Mercury Milan Premium, actually. Some old folks (70s) owned it before me.

Not a pistol but I just wanted to share, won this upper in Stickman's Weapon Evolution giveaway.
    Didn't even know what was coming in the mail and was flabbergasted to see an entire upper when I opened the box.

16" midlength, 13" Alpha rail. I am really liking the way the rail feels. The machining makes it quite "grippy".

Troy Upper by Pyzik, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by ReverendMeat View Post
    Love AUGs. Very cool.

Finally got them in (after Lipsey's lost, then sent my golden boy's to the wrong dealer! who then put them out on display!!!)

Left -> right:
    Youth .22
    Golden Boy .22 (mine) custom serial #
    Golden Boy .22 (son's) custom serial #
    AR-7

Glad I decided to get the AR-7, as the Youth .22 is pretty darn heavy! The kid is 7, hence why I got the Youth as well. Hope he takes to it, as the little bastard has already claimed my Ruger SR22 as his own.
    Last edited by Tom_Jones; 02-16-2015 at 12:40 AM. Reason: fixed image
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

SD40VE. Had to try one after the SD9VE thread.

VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

User Tag List