Page 164 of 179 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1786

Thread: The Obligatory Show Off Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac View Post
    Does that tuck like the kydex claw? Have always wanted to try that model AIWB, that's his cross draw right?
    It is the cross draw model and it works well for AIWB the extra leather does work somewhat like a claw and I believe you could mount a claw in that spot if you wanted. As far a leather AWIB holsters go it works well and is very comfortable but it is no match for a JM Custom Kydex wing claw 2.5 with wide set soft loops for repeated draws (like in a class).
    Instagram @JuryTrialJedi

Was on my way to the range when it started to sprinkle off and on. By the time I got home and had to unload the truck it had tunred to this. It doesn't look that bad in the video but it was sleeting pretty hard. The ground was bone dry when I left an hour prior and it had only been coming down for a couple minutes.

(click to play video)

Last edited by Bigghoss; 06-01-2019 at 06:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Sunday evening I turned my first round peg from a square one and I wasn't even supervised!

Actually it was my first "practice session" to get a feel for things. Made some rookie mistakes but figured out what I was doing wrong as well as the solution so I consider it time well spent.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    Was on my way to the range when it started to sprinkle off and on. By the time I got home and had to unload the truck it had tunred to this. It doesn't look that bad in the video but it was sleeting pretty hard. The ground was bone dry when I left an hour prior and it had only been coming down for a couple minutes.

(click to play video)

I've been caught in one of those Colorado "out of nowhere" hailstorms a couple of times over the years...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    I've been caught in one of those Colorado "out of nowhere" hailstorms a couple of times over the years...
    It happened again the very next day. It's getting to be mosquito season with all the big puddles around. Then the weeds will Bloom and it'll be allergy season.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker800 View Post
    Details Please and what Finish is that? Did CGW do that? Or, did you have someone else do that finish. It looks beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbninftry View Post
    Details Please and what Finish is that? Did CGW do that? Or, did you have someone else do that finish. It looks beautiful.
    Yes, CGW's did the pro package, 10x bushing, fiber optic front sight and milled the slide for the LPA rear sight. They sent it to Fords for the Master Blue finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker800 View Post
    Yes, CGW's did the pro package, 10x bushing, fiber optic front sight and milled the slide for the LPA rear sight. They sent it to Fords for the Master Blue finish.
    Thanks it is a nice piece.

Name:  Resized_20190613_185218.jpg
Views: 1184
Size:  34.4 KB

User Tag List